Reviews for Snapshots
chocomyrr chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
o... so warm and sweet...! makes me somewhat feel all fuzzy inside..or..something like that. XD you did a great job on this whole story! just wanted to congrats ya! _ i really enjoyed this fic.
xkuroxshinobix chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
its over? so fast! ;_; heh.. well dis was a good story! see ya! keep writing more!
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
It was AWESOME. Oh my god. Winry and Ed make AWESOME parents.

...I've got to stop using that word. Excellent job, once again!
Miss Informed chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I love this fic! *sighs at all of the great Ed/Winry fluff*
Tiger Mononoke chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
::chokes and dies on sugary sweetness::

For the first part anyway. One thing was wrong, I think: Ed loves kids, does he not? Nina? He gets along with the rest of them fine, for the most part. When they're not off calling him short, stealing his appendages, etc. etc. that is. But, good job on actually getting around to writing something, unlike meh_'
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Ooh...this was good...like the name implies, the snapshots...are great, very good descriptions, dialogue and characterizations. The whole fic..was adorable, I particuarly liked the last scene with Ed storming in just as Winry was about to give birth. Very...happy. Keep up the good work.
Naruke chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
oh my GAWD, fireblazie-chan! You have seriously outdone yourself with this! *tears up* ME WUVS IT!
AngeloflLight chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
aw that was so swet!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
i love it, very good
b4byk4k4sh1 chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
AW! That's sO cutE! I think i might like this chapter more... just cuz its ABOUT Edo-kun...

anywho...i think this is really really good...please update other fics soon! ESPECIALLY "Troubles with Life"!

Ta!
good good goood bye chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
update soon!this is so kawaii!i love it!
Pistolas chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Great chapter, everyone is in character and you have a great plot line, (very original I may say) love the title and chapter names (kinda like the ones on your "Swing")
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
ah! that name! it's just what he would call her!XD ignore the wolfgirl with the semi-sound mind.
chocomyrr chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
YES! Great chapter! Everything's just so...CUTE. O.O! heheh anyway..good luck with your virus and slow computer! hope it goes away soon!
Ebby Grise chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
are Ed and Winry married when Trisha is born? sorry, but that kinda confused me...SO cant wait for the next one! sorry about your computer though, that really sucks...
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »