Reviews for Muffin Madness
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was cute!
To Many Words chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
STORY FUNNY! *Claps* I wike story. It was really funny. I was laughing so hard!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Very very cute. I liked the way it ended, though i thinkk Hermione definatly over reacted. But that was in character, so it fit perfectly.

Great job!
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
aw! That was so sweet. Imagine, fighting over a muffiN! Lol! I'm so glad you wrote this story. Great job!
musicsage chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aw, that was so sweet! Cute couple. Nice work!

LK
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
aw... sweet. could have used more fluff and/or smooches...
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 12/8/2004

hehehe muffins...

lol

*MWB*
ThinkingOfaName chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh the power of the Muffin! hehe i especially liked this line "You cursed. I didn't know it was physically possible for you to curse...do it again." It made me giggle. Great Job!
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Aw! i really, really liked that. put me in a good mood. it was humorous and cute, and very original, unlike some of the other R/Hr fics i've read. this fic was a nice treat. it's getting hard to find any good R/Hr ones on this site anymore; most of them are horrendous. i always get really excited when i come across a good one *cough* yours *cough*. haha if you know of anymore, let me know! good job with this fic, i hope you write more!

kelly
Mione Weasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
That was cute! I liked it a lot. Ron and Hermione fight over a muffin. Tee hee. I like muffins. Good job on this fic it was cute and well written. Well done.

-'Mione Weasley
Kaitie chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Aww. I liked that. Good job!
Carlie chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
OMG! GREAT STORY!

I really liked it. The whole thing wiht ron and hermione over a stupid muffun!

totally pricesless!

anywy, jsut wanted to compliment you on a great gob!

kepp writing!