Reviews for Loyalty
Shortness chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
omg..lik i seriously was bout 2 get sick readin dat..plz don't tell me ur becomin 1 of da star rob shippers! lol jp but seriously ur work is AMAZING n i do lik ur idea bout rewriting the prequel. tho the story didn't really match ravens actual past the story truly enticed me and it takes A LOT 4 sum1 2 write a SUCCESSFUL fic that's not completely reflecting what they write bout. sorry i didn't write this on da prequel lol..ill do a separate review jus 4 it. ) ur work has seriously got me reconsiderin comin back 2 ffnet. isn't that wonderful 2 kno? ur an inspiration! lol but seriously..stick with rae rob okay? ill be lookin ou do da same 4 me..

Shortness
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
hey i like the story. update soon. many of us r waiting for the next chapter. plz dont disapoint us.
ScarletOfTheBlue chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Please please update. Your story is excellent. Don't loss interest or you'll drive me crazy from guessing what will happen next. Please please I beg you.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
please update!
CrimsonCape chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
omg! u must update!...i love ur story!
dadsfads chapter 8 . 10/22/2005
You know, I'm really starting to wonder if you're still alive...

Nevertheless, please update. I really hate how you're touturing me. Is it writer's block or something?

Just update please.

Crzy Grl

Also, please check out my newest story, To The Finish. It's Rob/Rae. I know you like this pairing, so tell me what you think.
Wolf A. Zale chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
hey its me. cant finish it but ill get it done in a week. ttyl

kitty
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
hey this is cool
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
oh it will let you upload it...it just makes you accept the guidelines everytime you upload a new story, so youre "up to date" or some weird smack. so if you do that it should let you upload. let me know if theres any trouble after that and if there is ill give you an email adress where you can reach me...i really want to read your story so just let me know. Dusty
MysticalElf chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Niveous Lilt chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
god..you are the master on keeping me on the edge,and i look forward to your next chapter!
Lyra loves to read chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
Short! I want more! hee hee! Keep it going!

I like it very much! .

UPDATE!

LyRa
ravenrocs4eva chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Poor poor Raven. Well this was another great chapter.
ravenrocs4eva chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
I like this chapter best out of the ones i have read so far. Great work.
ravenrocs4eva chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
i know i havn't read or reviewed for a while, sorry. This was a great chapter, poor Raven...