Reviews for Take a Chance on Me
such nice loving story I loved it x3
pinoychick143 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So Goood!
Good Enough chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hm... cute, but kinda AUish and OOC.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I like this one you write well.

Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
hey wats up? its a cool story...sobb...sad...i sob when its a good story...yeah i love sotryyours... lols review me when you're on? o plese? thanks
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Great story!Keep it up:)
Vessa Blackheart chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hi...its me...youve read my Seto feels love with Tea on side...i know..i need your help newest fic is going to have more than 2 chapters...when i tried to make the 3rd said it was the can see this if you see all my stories at once...Can you please please PLEASE as you did before HELP ME! i need to know how to make multiple chapters and assign the correct # to the correct chapter in my order...and how to update fics? THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU HELP ME!

also...i liked your fic...what a way to end it right? i know...please help me Chi Yagami...thank you!
RainbowKissed chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
loved it! please could you update Stille Nacht! i am desperate to know what happened- it driving me mad!lol_ anyway great story and if it hasnt sunk in UPDATE STILLE NACHT! LOL ( i am a bit hyper, i have just had a lot of sugar!) lol
swimmurgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
aw...that was so sweet! After TeaxSeto, TeaxMalik is my favorite couple. Anyway, great fic, humor mixed in with seriousness, especially at then end.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
cute one-shot story! I always wondered why marik (malik) choose tea to be his mind slave, and inhabit in her body! great story, really cute! :) your getting me hook on TxM pairing! :)
ShayL chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
KAWAII! I love it! W00T! This one-shot rocks, ya know? You better keep writing, and best of luck of not getting any fics deleted. _
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
its absolutely lovely! _ I love Malik/Anzu, not more than Marik/Anzu, but yeah. hope to see more oneshots like this! ja!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
you really should be finishng your other fic. But oh well this one was really good so its ok. It's a bit hard to describe but I know I liked it. I guess because a lot of this was more of a mental thing its hard to say which part I liked. But anyway I liked it!