Reviews for Take a Chance on Me
pinoychick143 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So Goood!
-PC101
Good Enough chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hm... cute, but kinda AUish and OOC.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I like this one you write well.

TDH
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
hey wats up? its a cool story...sobb...sad...i sob when its a good story...yeah i love sotryyours... lols review me when you're on? o plese? thanks
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Great story!Keep it up:)
Vessa Blackheart chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hi...its me...youve read my Seto feels love with Tea on side...i know..i need your help again...my newest fic is going to have more than 2 chapters...when i tried to make the 3rd chapter...it said it was the second...you can see this if you see all my stories at once...Can you please please PLEASE as you did before HELP ME! i need to know how to make multiple chapters and assign the correct # to the correct chapter in my order...and how to update fics? THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU HELP ME!

also...i liked your fic...what a way to end it right? i know...please help me Chi Yagami...thank you!
RainbowKissed chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
loved it! please could you update Stille Nacht! i am desperate to know what happened- it driving me mad!lol_ anyway great story and if it hasnt sunk in UPDATE STILLE NACHT! LOL ( i am a bit hyper, i have just had a lot of sugar!) lol
swimmurgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
aw...that was so sweet! After TeaxSeto, TeaxMalik is my favorite couple. Anyway, great fic, humor mixed in with seriousness, especially at then end.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
cute one-shot story! I always wondered why marik (malik) choose tea to be his mind slave, and inhabit in her body! great story, really cute! :) your getting me hook on TxM pairing! :)
ShayL chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
KAWAII! I love it! W00T! This one-shot rocks, ya know? You better keep writing, and best of luck of not getting any fics deleted. _
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
its absolutely lovely! _ I love Malik/Anzu, not more than Marik/Anzu, but yeah. hope to see more oneshots like this! ja!
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
you really should be finishng your other fic. But oh well this one was really good so its ok. It's a bit hard to describe but I know I liked it. I guess because a lot of this was more of a mental thing its hard to say which part I liked. But anyway I liked it!