Reviews for The Last Traces
yellowrose437 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very nice, I enjoyed this story thoroughly!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Great stuff.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow. This good. Like dth efighting over the pen part- hahaha!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
You are right, that is a much better title. It is nice to have friends who make suggestions.

Every time I read fic, I find someone has dealt with a facet that I have never thought of, and then can't imagine how it could possibly have slipped my mind. Of *course* Merry told Éowyn about Wormtongue and of *course* it was hugely important and of *course* you wrote it perfectly, because you are awesome.
EmEx chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I imagine this is what could have happened. I enjoyed it very much.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was wonderful!
kazbels chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I've always maintained there is so much in the LotR story that a writer can easily find a subject to write about and not be faithless to canon. And you've proved my point with this wonderful short story. Kudos!
A friendly critic chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Very nicely done. I liked the image of Merry and Pippin quibbling over the pen! :-D It seems quite likely that Eowyn and Eomer would have had such a reaction to learning that Wormtongue was dead "It's really over."
balrogthane chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Ooh, very clever! I had never even contemplated how the Hobbits would have written to everyone. I really like how you look back at Grima's effect on Eowyn (perhaps a bit of nearly first-hand experience with a stalker helped there :\ ), and how Eowyn responded to it.

-(- - -