Reviews for Promises to Keep
GomnaRa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
What a lovely story! Eowyn is a strong woman but she must have missed her homeland. It was a really nice description of the White Lady in a forest. All the beautiful sceneries popped up in my head. Thanks for your works.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You are wonderful with these snapshots into their heads! Excellent job! Tracking on foot- just like him. And I can see the cook's face now!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
How sweet!
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I love them. Just so you know. I am glad I stumbled across your fics.
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
aw! that was so sweet! yay!
keroberus chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
(sighs) Yeah, I liked it. So fluffy and romantic! That poem is my favorite.
Cliff Zingler chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
OMG! AN EXCELLENT (seriously, excellent!) short fic! i wish i could write such descriptions like you. i think that you are a very talented writer (no lie!) keep up the great work!

OVER AND OUT
vortirla chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i agree with Carrie S, there needs to be more fluff for faramir. i love reading angst and such but something nice and fluffy makes me happy!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Awh! This was really sweet and well written. There are not nearly enough good Eowyn/Faramir fics out there to read. Hope to read more from you soon. :)
ilna chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
very lovely story- especially nice to read as i look at the snow falling outside
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh SMOR, I wish you wouldn't do this. Your Faramir always makes me feel gooey and fluffy, and very discontent! This is lovely and gentle. Just like him really.
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Very good fluff story! I really liked it and the emotions were good. I wish I could find a clearing like that, for that matter I wish for a Faramir to look for me in one. But sadly I do not think that can be. Anyway, I really liked it!

Lariren
A friendly critic chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Aw, that was very sweet! I liked your imagery of Eowyn in the snow, and I'll bet Faramir does forget to eat and sleep on occasion. :-D BTW, I'm also a BIG fan of Robert Frost, and "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening" especially.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Aw! That was sweet! ::hands you a cookie::
Carrie S chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hee! I was so happy when I saw your title-that was, I think, one of my favorite lines of that poem.

And I will tell you, again, how much I love this little piece! Faramir needs more harmless fluff. The amount of angst we authors force him to endure is shameful... *smiles blissfully*

Thank you for making me happy!

Hugs,