Reviews for The White Sheep
Hidden Traces chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Even though this wasn't really how he died, this was so sad. I loved it.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Cool idea but poor Regulus. Thanks for writing a well written story.
TreeTopRoyalty chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Yet another triumph- congrats, I loved it. But I always imagined the Andromeda's nickname would be Andy...
emuroo chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is really good. I suppose that it isn't cannon since DH, but really enjoyed it.
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is a beautifully written piece. I am very impressed with the way you wrote Regulus. I feel that you depiction of him is very close to my own. Great job again.
solaesce chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I really liked this.
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This was excellent- and you definitely presented a plausible reason for Regulus' decision to leave Voldemort's service. Regulus seems like such a conflicted person to me, which makes him such an interesting character. All the characters were superbly written and the overall mood of the piece was very appropriate. I especially liked Andromeda.

You had maybe one or two small typos- but that's nothing that proofreading won't fix. Other than that, excellent job.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Very well written, you've got the character of regulus written very well. Andromeda is great too and Tonks is just adorable. Very much how I would imagine them.

The events are very believable and canon. Love the writing style, and the description, especially Reggie's thoughts.

[I've just noticed you seem to be the origonal instigator of the review revolution. I've joined, hope you don't mind.]
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I am slowly starting to love that boy (Regulus that is; i've already been in love with sirius for god knows how long.)

Wonderful job; twas tragic.
Backroads chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh, my goodness! How utterly sad! And a tormented Regulus! I really have to feel bad for the guy, but you did his sense of hopelessness and defiance so well! *sheds tear* The Andromeda angle was marvelous, as well.
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
aw regulus! i like reading little fics like that, which expain bits what JK doesnt, cant wait for *parsnips*

great fic :D
getdeleated chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
So very plausible, I like that Bella killed him, it’s so... ironic. Also the mention of her keeping the emotions from showing on her face is wicked, as it lets you know she has so you know there is space missing in Sirius note.

Eva
camilleofthecrookedeye chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I enjoyed your fic very much. I always love to see how people portray the young Black family. Thanks for the review too! Every piece of advice helps. Keep writing.
atropa haven chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
omg! that is so sad!
impatient griselda chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
ouch eek!

But it's Lucius, not Lucious.