Reviews for The Flash
Wish this is longer
Brianna Shay chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*screams* OMG! She kissed Harry LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Emelinee chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
hmm, cute story but not so good ending. like it tho. i like the flash idea. ;)
narglebrain chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Hehe, cool...
Ced14 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Aw. Good story
hplovesme chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
aw
LCH8292 chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
hehehe... that was so great!
devioustricks chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
This would be a good story if you wanted to continue it. Such a creative mind could make well with it. Anyways, this chapter was good.

Heather
devioustricks chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Good chapter... what's the name of the song?
famousindafuture chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Nice short story! Much loved! Write more!
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
*cough* LAME. V. lame. V. V. Lame. of course, I probably thought that because I

A. Dislike cliches

B. Dislike it when the author takes several paragraphs to describe EXACTLY how slutty and pathetic a gel's best friends are,

C. You misspelled BEST, as BESTS.

D. Don't call it the bloody 'final chapter' if there are only TWO CHAPTERS. You can call it 'last' or 'second' but don't call it final. that just pisses me off. (okay, so final is completely fine, and grammatically correct, and you use it correctly. .. I'm just being an asshole.)

Other than that, just ignore me, seeing as my writing isn't any better. HOWEVER, you might want to re-read your chappies before you post them.

rofl,

"...ministry balls are tastefully advertised... "
daemoninwhite chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Oh, it so cute! -huggs story-

I love the way you writ. You've got it down to an art. One of the best authors, you are.

-shudders- I did not just write that. This is an amazing, cute story. Well done.

TMAM
OliviaD chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I really like your first chapter lol...it reminds me of something i just can't place my finger on yet!
The Real Half Blood Princess chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
This story is great you should have a sequil. It is good. I love HP/GW flings. they are so cute together. So yeah you should write more.
Lady Theadora chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Nice! Very nice ending! Made me laugh too, good job!