Reviews for Ryuuen's BanKazuki Ficlet Collection
JBubbles chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
high and down chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Beautiful ... I love your subtlety. The characters too. BanKazuki was never one of my liked pairings but I think you can consider me a fan now, after reading that one.
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Very nice...*swoons*
patty chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
hi im a BIG fan of you and your fics,i really enjoy reading them all,but please MORE SHONEN AI and YAOI! please e-mail me when you read this...more power to you and god bless
crimsonrosepetals chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
aw...that was beautiful...yet another one of your fics that deserve recognition. i am so glad that i found out that an author like you exists. you're the author that got me hooked up on get backers. keep up the good work kay?

oh, by the, can you read chapter six of my fanfic 'Sayonara'? and can you please leave me a review too? I really want to know how i've been faring so far...tnx!
poprika chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
Aw. cuute
crimsonrosepetals chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Another awesome and inspiring masterpiece from one of most brilliant authoresses...
silverstrings chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
*purrs* I got to read this and fall in love with it all over again.~ so pretty.
crimsonrosepetals chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
First of all, welcome back from the dead. Sorry if that sounded harsh but it's been so long and I mised your fics! hehehe! Yay! Rejoice for one of my favorite writers have returned!

This is probably the best ficlet you have written in this collection so far; I loved it so much...I really missed your fics! This story seemed a little bittersweet...and i don't know how you did, I really wish I could write like you!

WAI, Im so glad you're back! Does this mean you'll be updating more often now?
poprika chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Wow. That was really good. Keep it up!
kaesaku chapter 4 . 7/5/2005

good that ur back!

nice fic..

short and sweet.. ;p
JuuKazu lover chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
i appreciate yourt effort to write a good fic... but this totally sucks! I don't really get the point of the pairing anyway. I know we all have our own opinions but it's definitely a pairing that even the Get Backers creators will never dream of. Nothing personal but please, please think of canon pairings. Thank you.
gabrielle angelique chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
silverstrings chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
! ;_; That ENTIRE first section was just... Wah. SO nicely written and poetic, in a way. I was so happy to see you'd written something, since I know how busy you've been lately! *hugs* It was beautiful. :D
crimsonrosepetals chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Matte...Ban...and GINJI? Wait, what about Kazuki? Whaddaya mean 'wakes up to the feeling of ANOTHER'S arms around him, BLOND hair abscuring his vision'? You mean Ban and Kazuki AREN'T together? WAH!

And what do the final lines mean? the last three lines? I don't understand them that brain's not that comprehensive yet...gomen.

Oh, by the way, I've posted chapters 2-4 of my fanfic 'sayonara'. If you're not too busy...maybe you could take the time to read it? And review too, dozo? I miss your reviews...domo.