Reviews for Seven Days
guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
I really liked this story. If you could write Kurama's point of view that would be great.
Wr chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
I gotta say... I really really really love this!

Perfect ending for me. BUT NOW I'm as curious as Botan about Kurama lol but anyway I loved it.

It certainly wasn't a pain and I think I would have regretted if I followed your author's note telling people not to read this fic of yours...

You just made us curious you know!
Oh. I now see what you did there.
Anyway great job!
Wr chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
YOU were a 13-year-old kid when you wrote this?!

And I prepared myself to go through pain just like you said in the author's note.

I find it hard to believe that you thought this would be pain!

Well I don't know if I am going to like the future chapters, I will keep reading.

But seriously.

Dude. Or dudette.

This first chapter is incredible.
IvorySea chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Honestly when I read your warning saying you wrote this when you were thirteen and the fact that it was shorter than lengthy fics I'd usually read I thought it'd be much worse than it actually was. It was actually a really pleasant read (though a bit repetitive in some parts)! I'm glad I gave it a chance, I like how you wrote the physical scenarios, they were pretty tender.
Pin-Killing-Evil-Squirrel-Army chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
I remember this story from so long ago. I was thirteen too. I will forever save this story. It will always be afavorite of mine
EnchantressPhantomhive chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
It was good especially if this is your writing at 13
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I feel wrote more HB stories than this? Maybe I'm wrong. But I still enjoyed this one. I still can't believe that early teenage me disliked lemons when 22 year old me certainly does. How people change. I enjoyed this. Would have topped it off with a lemon though. Inspired me to do another HB myself however I must say.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Was looking at some of my past reviews...and I'm like...I didn't like lemons? Since the hell when? Lol. They're all I'm interested in nowadays.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Is it just me, or does this look like a Bulma/Vegeta story?
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Uh, I don't think Hiei's kind reaches puberty until they're a hundred. or something.
dragoscilvio chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I still think you need to do a sequel for Kurama
BonjourGiraffe chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Here I am reading this 6 years after you finished the story and I must say... I absolutely enjoyed your '13 year old' self's writing style! We are the same age and I can't imagine myself writing such a vividly descriptive and well developed piece when I was that age. I will definitely read your more recent work! Thank you for writing a wonderful fanfic.
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Will you ever have a sequel for Kurama for what he went through? I think that'd be really hot since, you know, Kurama's just so smexii X3
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I've read this story many times and I just realized it had an Author's note. And your author's note saddened me. I'm 18, have been writing since I was in fifth grade, and can usually detect good work. This story is one of my favorites, personally. When I want a good HieixBotan story to turn to when I can't find any new ones worth reading, this is one of the first few I turn to to read. So, personally, I think this is a well done story and I disagree with your opinion that your story sucks.
lizzy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i read this for the first time 5 years ago. maybe i have bad taste but ive read it more since then. i still like it. so who ever being douchey enuf to diss on u can shove it. 3