Reviews for Seven Days
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I feel like...you wrote more HB stories than this? Maybe I'm wrong. But I still enjoyed this one. I still can't believe that early teenage me disliked lemons when 22 year old me certainly does. How people change. I enjoyed this. Would have topped it off with a lemon though. Inspired me to do another HB myself however I must say.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Was looking at some of my past reviews...and I'm like...I didn't like lemons? Since the hell when? Lol. They're all I'm interested in nowadays.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Is it just me, or does this look like a Bulma/Vegeta story?
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Uh, I don't think Hiei's kind reaches puberty until they're a hundred. or something.
dragoscilvio chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I still think you need to do a sequel for Kurama
BonjourGiraffe chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Here I am reading this 6 years after you finished the story and I must say... I absolutely enjoyed your '13 year old' self's writing style! We are the same age and I can't imagine myself writing such a vividly descriptive and well developed piece when I was that age. I will definitely read your more recent work! Thank you for writing a wonderful fanfic.
SuiLon434 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Will you ever have a sequel for Kurama for what he went through? I think that'd be really hot since, you know, Kurama's just so smexii X3
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I've read this story many times and I just realized it had an Author's note. And your author's note saddened me. I'm 18, have been writing since I was in fifth grade, and can usually detect good work. This story is one of my favorites, personally. When I want a good HieixBotan story to turn to when I can't find any new ones worth reading, this is one of the first few I turn to to read. So, personally, I think this is a well done story and I disagree with your opinion that your story sucks.
lizzy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i read this for the first time 5 years ago. maybe i have bad taste but ive read it more since then. i still like it. so who ever being douchey enuf to diss on u can shove it. 3
brian-grl4 goodns sak chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
what do you mean "not very good at all"? this was sooooooooo good! in fact it was the firt botanx hiei fanfic i ever read, and the best i have read right now(ive read many many many ! ) it was perfect, so engrossing, full of just the right amount of instinctual behavior, possesiveness, fun flirting , and that stunning ending (peak) but reading the last chapter and seeing the rekai tentei's shock was really fun! also, i like how you pulled the "dead" girl back in for the ending, it made it seem very complete, final, and made it feel like it had all come back in a circle, round! it wrapped it all up, and once again, i LOVED this fic! i love hiei and botan, too, dont you? i used to like itasaku and sasaku, along with deisaku(form naruto) but hei is soooooo much "cuter" and interesting! also-can you please please, PLEASE remove the words in the summary that say it's not very good at all? i know, you can put that you're thirteen there when you wrote it, but it is SO GOOD, i don't see why you would downgrade your work, your writing like "sorta" hurts to see you downgrade YOURSELF like this! it discourages readers from reading your GREAT fic-perfect in every way, especially in its number of chapters. not too short, not too long. also i love your plot in just general! middle of mating season-locked in aroom-JUICY things are sure to happen! 9i am NOT a pervert, thank you very much,don't take this the wrong way! yeah. and please, PLEASE REMOVE THAT NOT GAOOD AT ALL PART. IT'S "ANNOYING".THANKS!

-brian-grl4 goodns sak!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
Loved this story, i had the same idea just not with boton as hieis mate. hope to read more of your storys soon. :}
huniegurl28 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
i wish you wouldnt down yourself.. its not a bad story at all. nowhere near it actually. i LOVED it ! it was beyond anything i've read and a thousand times more better than how i imagined it would be like D keep it up hun,
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
what did happen to kurama? favs
Percy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
geez! this story is my favorite! i'm honestly serious! this is my favorite story about hiei and botan! i actually read this last year and just now i had gone searching for it! and i found it so now i'm happy :P your stories rock!
chacra chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
well, you may not have like it very much, apart from when you write it first, but well it was a really good story! and funny! god it make me laugh hard!

so thank you for having publishing it!