Reviews for The Language of Flowers
Zairows chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
3 :)
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That's soo sweet! I don't dislike Ban anymore! Since he makes Kazu-chan happy, I'll let them go out! 3
Gengkotsuya chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
*cries along with Kadzuki from pure joy*

This is very good! I don't think I've read enough fics of this nature(sweet, romantic) but having read this one definitely supplied all the needed encouragement for me to go hunt for more.:D You know it's writers like you who truly make the BanxKadzuki love grow and multiply!*bows to you*XD
Yarnball chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
damn~ this is so good... *moans* I like you.. y'know that?
Arh.581958 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wonderful fic, but tulips represent 'perfect lover' close enough
Der Traumer chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
*sigh* so romatic and so cute. very good!
JuuKazu lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i appreciate yourt effort to write a good fic... but this totally sucks! I don't really get the point of the pairing anyway. I know we all have our own opinions but it's definitely a pairing that even the Get Backers creators will never dream of. Nothing personal but please, please think of canon pairings. Thank you.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
*whimpers all tearful* oh my god! That was so sugery and sappy it makes you want to cry! Oh my god I loved it! The writing was beautiful, and spoke volumes of unsaid things. I espicaly like how you had the repeat at the end of the beginning, only rephrased. Splended! ;_; I espically liked the ring idea. Seems just completly like Ban in so many weird ways. I adored this!
Kiawna chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
OMGOMGOMG! I loved this fic! TT It was so great! I really am a sucker for Ban/Kazu!
raiza chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
HOW SWEET! i LOVE it! ban n kaduski are soo cute! I LOVE THEM! keep up the good work!
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
o.o This was absolutely... perfect. I loved this fic you've written.

Perhaps it is a bit OOC, but loves does that to everyone I'd suppose. So, no harm done there.

Beautifully written and really... insightful. It's absolutely adorable
Angelic-Kill chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
aww...how is really cold yet romantic.a person who doesn't want to express his own feelings but shows them in another idea you got there! i like your story.
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
3 red ROSES means I Love You

a bouquet of red roses means I'll be yours forever

A single, long-stemmed, white rose means pure and undyiing love.

there, the correct language of flowers.

But f1c was good
silver celeste chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
before i launch into one of my rants let me just mention that this review is actually for 'drunken haze'...apparently only one review per chapter :rolls eyes:

drunken haze began as a really funny one shot...and youre perfectly right when you say it kinda evolved into a slightly angsty piece. yes lots of questions left...and i want the answers! gimme gimme (erm - this basically means 'keep writing and finish the story')

theres lots more i could tell you about the story (have some experience as a beta), but i guess ill save that for another time (assuming you even wanna know :p)

so far, your writing is great (but then you must know that already?) and you really really should go on. love the flow, great language. waiting to read more.

yay (happy dance [cos i found a another author to add to my list {by way of explanation}]) !

~*~

ps - this story is good too...mushy...but good.
Mabushii no Hikari chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aki and Fuyu: Suteki desu!

Natsu: Does these two have to be so touchy with this fic?

Haru: Eh?