Reviews for Mario's Christmas Carol
Lil' Fizz chapter 1 . 6/22
WOW! That was AMAZING! I've only read the first chapter, but already I'm blown away. Keep it up buddy, I can't wait to read the rest tomorrow!
Happy Yoshi chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
This is a good parody of Dicken's A Christmas Carol. Gotta love it. It's funny-ish, and the moral is good!
Little Christian chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I loved this! It was so fell done!
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Loving all the references, especially the Thousand Year Door ones since I'm playing that game at the moment. Poor Mona... and Éclair... and everybody else...
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Haha! I'm sure glad I followed the TV Tropes link to here! Tongue-in-cheek and excellent indeed!
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
that . . . was beutiful. simple, touching, simply beutiful
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
i LOVED the refrences of sonic, link, and pokemon. this is epic.
The Number 1 Yoshi chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
While I do like this fic, I just now realized it makes it a lot harder for Me to write My own version of A Christmas Carol without seeming that I'm ripping off your story, Its A Nintendo Christmas Carol, but most of the roles you gave the characters and because you used a lot of the original book's lines, it now makes it a whole lot harder for Me to make My own version and try to not make it seem like I'm ripping off your version, of course My version isn't tied down to just Mario characters having the major roles but pretty much any Nintendo character, like Pit as the spirit of Christmas Past.

But I don't know how I'm going to be able to do My own version since it seems hard to make mine now since it would seem like I'm ripping off your version here.
Coli Chibi chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Nice.
Pikachu127 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Sweet, lovable, and just... Beautiful... Sniff. WAH!
MisterDrBob chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
This is one of my favorite stories on ! I read this year after year, but now that I have an account, I can finally comment on it. I really love your casting and in-jokes (in particular, I like how you cast Diddy, DK, and Cranky all as the Spirit of Christmas Present). Mario is perfect for the role of Bob Cratchet, and you did an excellent job of bringing in as many characters as you could. Merry Christmas!
MarsMonster chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
aww...that was cute! and funny at some parts :)

lol...sassy spirits..hehe!
J. R. Williams chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Okay, I loved this story. I remember reading it a long time ago. You did a good job thinking out the characters, all in all it's a good, not to mention funny story.
Emperor Zoron chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
(wipes a tear from my eye) That was very beautiful! In a comical-parody sort of way! Really well donee! I love especially how you told the "real meaining of Chritsmas" too!
Emperor Zoron chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
You know I got to hand it to you. You had the guts to mention the "true" meaning of Christmas and I respect you for it too!

Good story by the way! It is very funny! "And your chains will have X-Box controllers and they will be the old clunky one not the new small ones!" That was hilliarious! Keep writing great stories like this one!