Reviews for Mario's Christmas Carol
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
Nice! That was a great chapter! cool idea putting GBA's in there LOL. well i hope you update soon plz! bye! ;-D
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Sweet, nice chapter! loved the spirit's personality. kinda weird how Mario was mean as i kid but it was still good. update soon plz! ;-D
Luigi Number 1 and Sonic 2 chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
Hey, you did a pretty good job turning the classic Christmas Carol story into a Mario version. I like your writing style so much-you have excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling (which is getting pretty rare from some of what I've seen-I'm picky about it, I admit), and I just love the way you wrote this! You made me and my little brother Sonic_2 laugh out loud on some parts... _ It was also interesting reading about the references to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Isn't that game awesome? : )

I'm betting Peach is Mario's wife, and Yoshi is also gonna play 'Tiny Tim.' I guess I'll have to wait for a confirmation on that hypothesis, though.

Well, write again soon, ok? I'll try to check back for updates. Take care!

Luigi Number 1 : )
Prince Izzy X chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
Heh. Not bad. I thought Peach was gonna play as the Spirit of Christmas Past. Kinda odd picturing Mario hitting Wario with a snowball, but eh. Wonder who's playing as the Spirit of Christmas Present... Update soon!
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
O...nice story! Wario was really funny LOL! but imagining Luigi as Warios nephew is just plain creepy...lol. well hope u continue! update soon!

P.S: What part is Yoshi gonna play?
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
A funny start! I LOVED that DS/PSP gag! The same goes for that X-Box one. Priceless! _ Update soon!
gamecubefreak13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Nice job dissing the X-Box, and having good descriptions of the characters. You even included the Wario Ware guys, SWEET!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3