Reviews for Epitaph
RayDreamsInColor chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
A Dark Harry would destroy the world-not because he's all powerful, because he's not, but because without Harry James Potter the Wizarding world would lose it's soul, it's moral.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really like this. I'm not quite sure what...but it's comfortable? Anyway, it's really nice...I like the idea that even dark he held onto his love, however unrealistic that may be..
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Superb!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this is... amazing.
Clouds For Climbing chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow...juut wow. How this this only have thirteen reviews? I thought the glimpse into what could have been is well written and the characterisation is excellent, even considering the circumstances. You pull it off brilliantly. Sorry if you were expecting something particularly witty or helpful. _; I thought you might appreciate a review telling you how awesome Epitaph is all the same.
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh my another beautiful fic of yours. This one brought tears to my eyes it was simply amazing!
QueenKalasin chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Really good story and even better writing. I thouroughly enjoyed it!
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Beautifully captured - a whole story unrolls in those few words. Was that a T.S. Eliot allusion, by the way?
littlekitsune chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Great story. I love the T.S. Eliot and the Shakespeare references.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
You love angst don't you? I'm noticing that common theme.

Well, the fic is good, and I don't usually read angst. But I like it anyway.
Premature Burial chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
aw... evil Harry's still cute
Galathilion chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh that's...deliciously dark. I love it, even if there's no way it could ever happen...oh, the angst!
Fate chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
lovely
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
wowness...again that is all that I can say.

Macaday me anut (and your one too!)
tweeny-weeny chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Gosh, i think i have read nearly all of your stories and this is one of teh best - those last few lines are just so powerful.