Reviews for All Bets Are Off
TouchingDarkness chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I like this. Hope at the end to keep the light going...
account chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
brilliant!
the object lesson chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
ooh now i want to cry, but i wont cause im in homeroom. great story, im on to the sequel! (of sorts)
tumblrina chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Huh. I like it. I really haven't read much about Seamus before, and you do a great job with him.
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I really loved this story. I like it when people write stories about Seamus or Terry or some other background character. I've always liked Seamus too so I liked seeing what his character could be like. You did a really good job on this. I adore your writing style and the fact that you made him a poet. I think I was swooning over him a bit.
Stella Blu chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
That was so sad...I feel so heartbroken. y Hermione/Draco? why not Seamus/Hermione? (wow! I was about to write Draco...i cant think! altho that would be kindof interesting...Draco and Seamus...hehe)

From,

Blu
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i was reading this and this almost made me cry, and when you wrote that part about the 'unattainable' it made me think that they crush that i had on this guy that he might be my unattainable and im glad that you wrote something on seamus, and i dont know, it just made me feel sad, and i guess thats something a good writer can do...but i do like draco and hermione )
D'Arvit Tyranny chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I adored this story, dear. You did well. A friend of mine recommended this to me, and I found it was definitely worth reading. I think there were some parts in the fic that had the potential to delve deeper, and an appearance from Draco would've been neat. I also thought the fic wouldn've ended better if you cut it off where Seamus hugs Hermione, and described Seamus' emotions during that scene.

I adored the way you wrote it too, dear. This probably sounds dreadfully cliched, but you have potiential, and I'm saying it will all honesty. I'll be reading more of your works, I think.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Really great chapter. Poor Seamus, I feel for him. ANd you made him a writer, a poet!I am now officially in love with your version of Seamus. So, does Dean pursue his dreams? lol
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
wow that story was so touching...it made me cry...keep writing