Reviews for The Family Ties that Bind COMPLETE
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 7/29
A very well written, emotional chapter. Nice job.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 1/18
None of your timing adds up whatsoever. First you say that Severus' wife dies four months after Hermione's birth, but then it's the same day; you say Hermione is currently 18 and then say it'll be her 18th birthday. Proof reading comes in handy. This is also way too OOC to even be funny. Sigh. I don't know if I'll continue reading because this seems to be a waste of my time. I wish I had something better to comment.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Sooo if draco is now his son then doesnt that make mione his sister
Kaya70 chapter 24 . 5/8/2014
Love it
SereniteRose chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
hello slygriff: I just love you and your stories you are very talented. I'v read your stories so many times i even put your stories and you on my favorite list on fanfiction. I can't wait to read more of your great stories. thank you for giving me the gift of enjoying your stories.
EmilyWoods chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
TOO TRITE...SHOULD HAVE CHANGED HER NAME...
blah chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Not good.
purefaith91 chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
Very Nice! I love it when Snape is the Dad and shows his more caring side. And Draco and Hermione paired is one of my favorites; espcially when he is not acting like a jerk. That he ended up with SS as his guardian early on was a great perk. A great read. Thanks for sharing. p
Dani99 chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
you are such a good writer you just have a few mistakes but still a wicked story
Kim chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I like the story, but I wish that you gave the character personalities more thought. Hermione would still have required a little time to accept that Snape is her father. Snape? I have yet to see is snarky sarcastic nature. I understand that he's happy about finding his daughter but that doesn't mean that he'll be extremely nice to EVERYBODY.
Kim chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Liverpaste chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
You are a genius! Ive read all your story's and I love everyone. You should make more there so good
Izzycullen6 chapter 24 . 4/28/2011
good
Alexa1993 chapter 24 . 9/3/2010
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
hmm, I have mixed feelings about this. I love storuies where Hermione is Snapes daughter...but I think this is going quite fast...I dont know, but I think that situation like this is handled differently in real life. A lot of things are quite surreal for me there, too sugary..well, I cant change it, Im better going to read the rest...