Reviews for The Family Ties that Bind COMPLETE
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
Plot hole : why is she hiding from Harry and the weasleys wen in the beginning they are told that hermione is snapes daughter? Then they believe her death and that snape has another daughter named hermione? Not likely , they aren't thick
Awesome
1ori ann chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I don't know if I would be that forgiving. However, I respect that this is your story to do as you see fit.

A few more questions/comments Do with them (or ignore) as you choose:
1. This story places Hermione 15 months younger than Harry, as she was born the day after 1 year old Harry defeated Voldemort (Nov 1st ).
1.a. How are they in the same year at Hogwarts?
1.b. If the start of the story takes place in the Summer, how is her 18th birthday 'next week'? This time turner aged her 1 year, not 8 months, based on the prior chapter.
1ori ann chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Interested in the story so far, but I have some comments (which may be answered in future chapters):
1. The story indicates that Severus is Helena's brother and Victor is Jocelyn's brother; therefore, the Grangers are pureblood.
1.a. Are the Grangers squib or decided to hide their magic from their neoce/daughter?
1.b. If she is their double neice (related on both sides) this could explain the family resemblances.

On to the next chapter and potential answers.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Even for when this story was written you should know when Harry Potter takes place. Hermione was born in 1979 and she started Hogwarts September 1991. Severus Snape was born in 1960.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
A very well written, emotional chapter. Nice job.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
None of your timing adds up whatsoever. First you say that Severus' wife dies four months after Hermione's birth, but then it's the same day; you say Hermione is currently 18 and then say it'll be her 18th birthday. Proof reading comes in handy. This is also way too OOC to even be funny. Sigh. I don't know if I'll continue reading because this seems to be a waste of my time. I wish I had something better to comment.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Sooo if draco is now his son then doesnt that make mione his sister
Kaya70 chapter 24 . 5/8/2014
Love it
SereniteRose chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
hello slygriff: I just love you and your stories you are very talented. I'v read your stories so many times i even put your stories and you on my favorite list on fanfiction. I can't wait to read more of your great stories. thank you for giving me the gift of enjoying your stories.
EmilyWoods chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
TOO TRITE...SHOULD HAVE CHANGED HER NAME...
blah chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Not good.
purefaith91 chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
Very Nice! I love it when Snape is the Dad and shows his more caring side. And Draco and Hermione paired is one of my favorites; espcially when he is not acting like a jerk. That he ended up with SS as his guardian early on was a great perk. A great read. Thanks for sharing. p
Dani99 chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
you are such a good writer you just have a few mistakes but still a wicked story