Reviews for Crystal Blizzard
ravendor92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
*High fives* I'm mormon too and I'm a geek. Your fics are always really well written. Great job!
Jocasta Silver chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Great story like always Kenya. And marry Christmas to you, though its the middle of May.
Axrel chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Really nice story! I hate Xizor. Thank you for writing this : )
Unsharpened chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I love this story! The best part is definitely when Luke gets the Force FX lightsaber, though.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
I can see the headlines "Massive family attacks alien". *snicker* Funny, and a good read. Keep writing!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Black Sun may be an intergalactic crime ring, but it also is the name of a religion (Cult more like) that was headed by a German named Heinrich Himmler. It was mainly Aryanism, and had some very nasty tendancies to extremist Nazism. (Don't ask me how Nazism can go extreme... I think the whole thing is extreme and murderous to an extremely large fault). Just giving a bit of history. The Black Sun cult folded with Himmler's death in 1945.

CT
ShesTalkingtoTheCar chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
i like these stories.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
Nice Christmas story! I love the irony of giving a Skywalker a spare lightsaber. Emma's gift was touching as well. Good job!

Xizor will never change. Ever.

phantom_jedi
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Never reviewed this before... I'm Kina Fett. I think this is awesome... who was I when we last spoke?
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
Aw, how cute. A Padme doll. Children really are the smartest creatures, aren't they? Sometimes their intellegence could even outrank a Jedi Master's, even Yoda. If only they weren't so ICKY! Okay, kids aren't all icky, but this is one girl who shall celebrate her bachloretteness for a good long time (I.E. forever).

Santa's a Jedi. Heehee. And I nearly burst out laughing at the Prince reference in the earlier chapter. Oh goddess, that sent me into silent hysterics. I'm off to begin the actual second story of this little semi-series you got here, before I must go to bed. I'm a Sunday-School teacher for first grade, so I need my sleep...or coffee.
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Okay, again, I have to respond in the middle.

NO! *shouts very Star Wars-esque, and actually did it in real life, albiet silently seeing as how everyone in my household is asleep* Not the green bean casserole! Why? Why did you have to drop it? *sobs*

As a vegitarian myself, GB Casserole is one of my all-time favorite foods.

Hah, I am so reading these stories. I like the atmospher, with the whole Earth/SW Universe thing going on. I find it hilarious, but also thought provoking. Well, I'm going to continue reading and finish the chapter before I post this to see if something else pops out at me.

I see that you use Princess Bride references a couple times. Like the car chase in EotS.

Sometimes I forget Ani's Vader outfit, and then when I think of him in regular Earth suroundings...heh, goddess, it's hilarious.

Bad Xizor! Bad! No cookie for you!
Darth Helmet chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
C.S. Lewis vs Mercedes Lackey? C.S. Lewis. Definitely. (I'm also going to have to go with Frodo, since when he goes psycho he at least has the One Ring to blame. Harry has no such excuse.)
SithSnoopy chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
This was awesome!

Now to go start Armor of Vader... ;)
Stormshadow13 chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
HAA! I knew Xizor was no good. Great Christmas story.
Mutant Goldfish chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
This story is good, but even though I read it once before, I was confused when you refered to the Latter Day Saints church as LSD. I thought it was the drug, LSD. Big difference.