Reviews for Sparks of All Kinds
asasasasa chapter 9 . 2/19
sorry if this is annoying, and i know the story is complete already but here goes: this is riddled with inconsistencies, for one thing dementors had no alleigance to dark forces until the war w harry potter involved, secondly it seems incredibly out of character that dumbledore would willingly allow for the students to fight the death eaters alone, thirdly, snape is not a pure blood, dark wizard line. snapes father was a muggle, snape was the first death eater of that surname, and he wasnt really a death eater. also, it doesnt make sense that the death eaters would attack hogwarts in any open way at this point in time. hagrid maintains it's the safest place in the world, and i doubt that voldemort would have intended an open attack, especially since dumbledore was there, and especially if it was relatively weak enough for them to immediately surrender when the teachers show up. that just doesnt make sense.
Juls chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Ok, so imknow u might not evan read this but wow. I love it sooooooooo amazing. Ever thought of writing ur own book? Just saying inwould buy it
anonymous chapter 26 . 12/24/2009
this was such a sweet if your'e planning on writing the sequel write upto Lily's pregnency no more so as to end it on a happy note just a suggestion no offence intended :)
twilight2441476 chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
ah! great job! i love this story! i wasn't sure at first about it but it is really well done! amazing plot and writing! :D

twilight2441476
elmaa chapter 25 . 7/16/2009
Yeah I agree about the deaths, it's a completely different mood to the entire story- which I enjoyed immensely as a light read. However, to make it better, you should probably have a more intricate plot and I have to admit the dementors/death eaters coming in randomly to the ball just so you could have an action scene and meant nothing plot-wise... Well, yeah. Not that I didn't enjoy the scene but next time I recommend an actual storyline as opposed to just 'Lily and James get together'. BUT I have to admit, if you DID have a plotline, I would enjoy reading the Lily and James get together bits best. I really did enjoy reading this story
elmaa chapter 24 . 7/16/2009
Well, I didn't even view it as a break-up More of a necessity knowing both of their characters. And ngaaww I love James/Lily fluff
elmaa chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
YAY! IT WAS JAMES! happiness

ill read the rest tomorrow :)
elmaa chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
woah! haha i liked how that turned out don't worry. And I liked this line - Don’t fool me, Potter. I am your conscience. I see EVERYTHING.

I laughed out loud when i read that :)
elmaa chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
No, analysing is definitely good. I think you've done quite well in keeping with what we know and creating fictional things to spell out a storyline and growing (or dying lol) relationship
elmaa chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wo i see potential )
R E Z I A chapter 26 . 8/21/2008
aww!that was awesome!i absolutely loved it.i seriously (siriusly) have not any words to describe it that are good .:]
MoonPuppy4eva chapter 26 . 8/12/2008
aw...i loved it!
snaplappl21 chapter 16 . 11/20/2007
Oh it's most definitely James. I mean seriousl, who else could it be.
snaplappl21 chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Really good I liked this. I liked the portrait into the Head's dorms. I loved the symbolism there. Really good
books4evah chapter 26 . 10/25/2007
Neither, quite honestly. Sirius was MEANT to be a player, even if he grows up later, but what girl would want to date a mass-murderer? And, as for Remus, I think he goes perfectly with Tonks, and shouldn't be with someone else. Anyway, he seems like the type to not date in school.