Reviews for Giving And Taking
Kaorots chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
We, this was lovely ! Really enjoyed reading it, great work. Never tired of being wanted, hm ? You could almost forget can behead someone with a well aimed kick.

Almost :p
Renn chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Loved it. To bits. Also loved that you included both points of view. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
whiteironastrid chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
The kind of story I can read with a straight face the entire time (all the while enjoying it, mind you.) and then outright smile at the last line "He never gets tired of being wanted." :B Wonderful story.
Lady Jecalyn chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
that was beautiful. I know you wrote it a long time ago and probably weren't expecting any more reviews but i've just gotten into authority and found your story. you wrote this very well nice job.
Kasumi Sora chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was beautiful. The way you added Midnighter's implants affecting his every moment is great thinking too.
Mikou chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I really enjoyed this. My fave line is:

A thousand responses, all the variation of the truth, flicker in his head. He chooses the least complicated. "watching you."

I like the way you incorporated Midnighter's implants and how they take on a life of their own. Good job.
Heather Phillips chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was really nice. They are so very much in love. Oh, and I liked this line a lot: "Midnighter's lips remember the feel of the soft hair just below the navel." Given its place in the story, it's perfection.
Didi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Except for the brief appearance they made in Stormwatch, I've never read anything more about Apollo and Midnighter... but this makes me kind of wish I had. It's beautiful, simply beautiful. Great job!
little-b chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This is really cute. I liked Midnighter's implants feeding back, it really helped show what the world feels like to him.