Reviews for Detached
n chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
great
lolopixie chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
Wow, that story was REALLY good. It's the best I've read so far. I think you're really talented, and I hope you keep it up.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Is this the end? Will there be a sequel?
Scorpio Serpent chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Absolutely awesome story! I love it so much! Raven is such a complex and spectacular character, but very enjoyable to read about. I was really hoping it wouldn't end so quick though. I understand what finals were like...Mine ended a week ago. _ I'll be looking out for more great fics from you in the future. Until then, ScorpioSerpent
iamhollywood chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
I like this fic so far and I hope you continue it. The addition of Cressida as Raven's...mentor was a nice touch. You're doing a wonderful job at the keeping everyone in character, but at the same time maturing them a little bit. As I said at the beginning I hope you continue this story
J.B. Writer chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Wow that was really good. It keeps getting better and better with every chapter. Thumbs up! Both of em even.
Scorpio Serpent chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Love it! I'm glad you continued. This is VERY good! Update soon-I'm hooked!
Lori chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
happy holidays chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
great story, keep updating.
Ishgone chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
I love it! xD It's got me hooked. Update soon please! -gives cookie- ;
Esprit D'escalier chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
Wow, you are a really mythical writer. By the way, I love chapter two's title.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
You need to update really, really, really soon. This is a intiguing (my word) story.
J.B. Writer chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Yay for the newbie writers... I am also starting my first fan fic ever... fun huh? I like where the story is going so far. The second chapter was such a growth from the first one. Raven fics are usually the cream of the crop in my opinion. So good luck with the story.
MirandaOtto chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
The boy’s ears fell slightly, “Malchior could,” his voice sounding soft and crestfallen.

“Get out.” Raven murmured through gritted teeth.

Yes, I like it. Thanks for reading my story. I don't always have acceces to the computer, witch means, I have less time to type on the computer. Witch equals to not updating alot..I have a feeling some people will be mad at me!

Oh well, I like this chapter. You have a knack for making awsomely (if that's a word) detalied chapters. I admire it! I realy like this story. It;s...almost like it could be used on a movie, not a little kids one of corse, but that's what I like about it...Keep on writing! Youre doing great!
Lonelyfairy chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
o! poor beast boy! please continue!