Reviews for Why did you save me?
NakedKing chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Aww poor Ran-huny. I love this pairing.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
A bit of a difficult read. Please, don't say how much you suck at summaries. Just describe the point of the plot as succinctly as you can and go on. Those who say they suck at summaries are implying that their stories suck, as well. I don't want to offend, but you activated my ranting mutant gene. O_o
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
lol, please continue soon! I like your story!
Princess Ranko chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Well what to say..I am not too fond of yaoi fics, however this one caught my eye, i am quite intregured (courious) about how Ryoga and Ranma/ranma-chans relationship will advance. On another note why are updates taking so long, please dont tell me your gonna abandon the story.
Popcorn chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Yep, I'm the same as the one from DA And Popcorni, yes again. I really hope ye'll update soon, I love this . I've got no life, I know. Well, I hope you will keep on writing.
KM-Sama chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
wow... really grate fic you have going on here...just for the record, i have read a few ranmaxryoga fics, i have to say that that i havent seen many fics with that pairing... which is my favorite i might add...

anyway... i hope you can update really soon because im dying to know what will happen next... and maybe you could add some lemony goodness, hopefully... well see ya and please update soon 'cuz you have a fan in me
Kitsune Gem chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Hypatia-s chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
Thank you for replying my rewiew. And for this chapter, I love how adorable Ryoga is here... and don't forget that more-than-cute little fang...

Let's see what will happen in hte next chapter when "physical contact" is unavoidable between them, you know, with all the fight and all...

Mo chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Alright, right off the bat, even though you didn't do this until chapter 3, if you're gonna right a fic in japanese, RIGHT A FIC IN JAPANESE! I DEMAND THIS OF ALL FANFIC WRITERS EVERYWHERE! I know what they mean, & could find out if I didn't, even if you didn't translate at the end of the chapter, It's just that it annoys me that people like you feel the need to prove you can use them "properly", & I use that term very loosely, to... to... what? Impress people? Do you really wanna tout the fact that you know a few words in a couple different languages, just like... probably about 7 out of 10 people, when there are people that can fluently speak half a dozen languages, or more. Ever hear of William James Sidis? Guy could supposedly learn an entire language in a day. My dearly deceased grandfather could speak, like, 5 or 6 according to my mother, who can speak fluent english, hebrew, & french, & my father who speaks english & spanish. And in case you were planning on asking, I speak english with a vocabulary that most college professors would be impressed with, but, while I can't even passably speak another language, I probably know a few more words in languages other than english than you do. That being said, great fic, keep it up.
Pearl chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
SQUEE! Full of cute yaoi-boi-ness. Heehee. MORE MORE.
Popcorni chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Update soon! Pretty please? *begs*
M-python-girl chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
could you write some more please? it's really good.

P.S. there are more Ranama/Ryogas, you just have to look really really hard.
M-python-girl chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Ok, I have to go to bed soon so I can get my sleep before my wake-up time, so I'll just leave a checkpoint reveiw. First and foremost, I LOVE THE STORY AND I'M DEFINATELY GOING TO FINISH READING IT. Now, fore the less important things, because you asked for it and not even 'good grammer fairies' are perfect: chapter one paragraph 11 last line 17th word is suposed to be 'myself,' chapter 2 paragraph 4 line 3 word 15 is suposed to be 'previous' and in the same paragraph line 7 word 12 should be replaced by 'I was' same chap. paragraph 9 line 1 word 24 should be 'wasn't', paragraph 12 line 4 word 10 should be replace with 'neither' and paragraph 16 line 2 word 21 shoul be replaced by 'was just'. To put it in an easier/harder way, depending:

1 11 L 17 mysel 15 previou 12 I wa 24 wasn't

2 12 4 10 neither

2 16 2 21 was just .

There's also a formating problem, given that half the people on this sight continously ignore this rule it is perfectly understandable. When a new person starts talking, you need to start a new paragraph. Just remember GRAMMER IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. Especially on If you were to right a formal novel on the other hand... any way I love your story I will eventually finish it, and even native english speakers make the kind of mistakes you made, so they're perfectly reasonable. Your on my author alert now, so you'll be hearing from me soon. M-python-girl out.
Popcorn chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
I have read the whole Ranma manga and I really like this story, although this chapter was pretty much a written version of this scene of the manga. But I understand it had to be involved because some readers might not have read the book. Hope we'll see more Ryoga soon.

I live in Finland so I've read this book of the manga only in finnish, so it's nice to see the dialoque in english Keep writing, will ya?
dana-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2005