Reviews for Falling Back Into Memories
Ariella chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
that was really good. It was sad but everyone does die and you ended her life very Alanna like. Question though...Kel and Roald?
TheGeekWhoBetrayedMe chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
RavenSilverKat- Shame on you for forgetting Francis.

Anyway, I loved it, it was so sad.

But, You wrote King Jonathan I. I think you meant King Jonathan IV.

It's Nealan, not Nealen. And RavenSilverKat was right about those typos.

Well, I don't remember what RavenSilverKat wrote, so I'll say the ones I caught.

It's Liam, not Laim, George, not Gorge, .

"A clam feeling came over her..." That was in Chapter 4. I think you meant calm, not clam.

Also in Chapter 4, "...and her body slummed to the floor." Either slumped or slammed, not slummed.

I think it was called the Black God's Realm, not the Dark God's Realm. Also, in The Realms of the Gods, I believe it mentioned Faithful being a god. Another hint that Faithful was a god was in Beka Cooper, she has a cat that looks amazingly like Faithful. So, I don't think he would be in the Black God's Realm.

In Chapter3, You used Gray instead of Gary. I thinkk it's Raoul, not Roaul.

"Who could forget Gorge's loyal servant Stefan." There should be a question mark at the end, not a period. Again, George's name is wrong.

"Sir Alanna of the old Tortall, First female knight, of Trebond..." This was in Chapter 3, and the F in first shouldn't be capitalized.

"Keladry my have been queen..." It should be may, not my.

In Chapter 2, "No longer did magic run the veins of nobles, it was growing scarce." I think you meant to have a in between run and the. Also, Saralyn had Wild Magic and what happened to Alianne?

It was such a good story.
RavenSilverKat chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Sorry, but, I have to correct a little more. Just misspells. It's "George" instead of "Gorge", "Nealan" instead of "Nealen", "Raoul" instead of "Roaul", and "Liam" instead of "Laim". And who is "Francis"? And since it's your fanfiction world, I won't say nothing else except that I loved the idea for it. The feelings in it were beautifully done. *bows*
RavenSilverKat chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
It's "Tirragen". Sorry to seem so abrupt with this review but, I'll review a nicer seeming one about the entire thing in a minute or 2.
tamara chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
wow! u r a really good writer! i loved this story-it was so sad. u should write your own stuff-as in, original stuff! u could be a really great author! keep it up!
packrat chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
It was a great read. Angsty but i like that kind of stuff. The ending seems proper. Right for her. I think it's Alex of Tirragen. Oh, I'm not partial to the Kel-roald pairing though. Aside from that it was good.
Miliko01 chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
cool! bit sad though...
lilly spy of tortall chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
oh that ruled i almost cried. i loved it. :}
R chapter 5 . 10/30/2002
I enjoyed it, it was well written, she stayed in character... I think she didnt say much. Gorge is spelled George. Really very good your very talented.
Carmarthen chapter 5 . 11/14/2001
There were a few things I'd revise if I were you, but I'm not. Very good overall, bittersweet and lovely. I like that sort of thing muchly. :) Nice.
Dust of Snow chapter 5 . 8/30/2001
wow...i thought that was really fantastic...
Kalisondra chapter 5 . 4/20/2001
It was moving.
Windwhisper chapter 4 . 2/28/2001
RThat was so beautiful I'm trying not to cry *sighs happily*
WeatherWitchandMetalMage chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
kind of sad but very good and well written
Magelet1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2001