Reviews for Future Tense
tabchesson chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I loved this story! The descriptive and emotive writing, the characterizations, the pacing- so much to love. But honestly my favorite moment in the story was Lex saving Clark. That was an awesomely sweet moment for me, a proud SV Lex Luthor lover :-)
DJ Doena chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
"From A to Zed." Shouldn't that be "From A to Zod."? ;-)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Love this story
rach 'na lasair chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I enjoyed this. The pace of your writing is interesting and makes whatever you write fun to read. Not a dull moment in sight. I like what you've done with the plot

There were a few grammatical errors which you're aware of.

However, its a brilliant story and I love the way you wrote younger Clark. :)
ginchy-amanda chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Perfect. I loved every word.
Perfectly Lonely chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
" And I want you to fall in love with me when it's raining."

Loved that line. Loved this story. You are an amazing writer, and captured Lois and Clark perfectly. I look forward to hearing more from you!
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Amazing story
fdksn chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
I loved it! I thought it was great. Your a great writer.
Raven3182 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
Great story, I can't wait to read the sequel, actually, I think I'll do that now... Only one problem, this seems to be set in season 4, with the Lana tattoo, Lois at Met U and all, but then Clark thinks about the phantom zone, which happens in season 5 or 6 I think... Anyways, thats no big deal. I loved reading this, Thanks for writing!
oogledoodle chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I love all your fics :) really enjoying this! Thanks a lot for finishing it hehe!

x
Lily1986 chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Wow, great story. I love how you weaved everything from the first Superman sighting in Smallville during this present (the farmer in the field) to the day that Clark Kent fell in love with Lois Lane in the rain. Now, I'm stuck on if he fell in love with her when he told her (because if that's the case than he will remember that) or at the end when she saved him... I'm off to read the sequel now!
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awkward... of all the times for future Lois to fall into the scene, it happens when Lana is there lol... GREAT start. Off to read more! ]
Seersha chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
This is still one of my favourite Clois fics ever. It's awesome.
clarklois4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
great clois story i loved that furure lois came to the past
LandonLover chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
I LOVE THIS! I'm only at the very "beginning", but I absolutely love this! I also love that you're making it Clark/Lois without bashing Lana. As much as I'm sick of her (and I stopped watching the show a LONG time ago), I feel there's a need to...appreciate what she had with Clark. Can't wait for Jason to enter the picture - Jensen Ackles is just hot! :)