Reviews for Apple Cider
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
delightful!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was hilarious!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Very sweet! I loved picturing Eomer's face when he drank out of Eowyn's cup.
AuroraExecution chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
WOW! I LOVE this. Eowyn and Faramir are so cute together. And I love some of the little things in this that make it sweet, like when Eowyn says that no one is as oblivious as Faramir, or when she remembers Faramir's birthday and he forgets. Anyway, I really like it.

Keep writing.
MBDTA chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Haha! Too funny! I agree with Eowyn's first opinion of cider...If you drink too much, you don't want to go anywhere near cider for quite a long while! I liked that very much!

The Editor of MBDTA
KirraSpinner chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
well that was odd. but truly amusing! love the stroy. )

~lady skywalker
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
LOL! Funny... and very sweet. :)
One Feather chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Haha. Very cute...and funny too. I LOVE apple cider
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Apple cider! Who'da thought? Not me! That was really good... in more ways than one! I'm with Faramir. I love apple cider!

My favorite part was about Eowyn wanting to give him "all the apple cider in Rohan" if he so desired. That was priceless. It seems as if Eomer were trying to deplete the Riddermark's supplies more quickly... What in Middle-earth possessed him to start the Rohan Apple Cider Fed-Ex?

I like Eomer. He's such a great king!

You know... there's more to the story here. This apple cider idea is too rich to drop now. What if the supply wagon was hijacked and the cider poisoned by the Haradrim or something? Then Eowyn would have to save Faramir from his own gourmand habits! It was sheer luck that saved them, but I'll leave the circumstances up to you. So they didn't die, but they came awful close. Then, Faramir never wants to touch another drop of the stuff again, and it's up to Eowyn to restore his favorite flavor to him!

Hey, work with it. There's some ideas in there!

Blessings!

Jazzcat
gauchadeutsche chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
LOL! That was unique...who would have guessed our Faramir was such a cider man?

This was very enjoyable, and now I'm getting a craving for apple cider...darn, we don't have any at home. :(

Keep writing!
Larien Calaelen chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aww, what a cute bit of fluff!
TangerineBreeze chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Ahh, simply adorable! You did a good job pulling their personalities into the small actions that they do- it makes the story all the more believable. The first person POV adds even more to the story. Good job!
ilna chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i've got to agree with them, apple cider is pretty darn good. nice bit of fluff- thanks for sharing
Carrie S chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Hee!

Well, I've read and reviewed this at A'mael Taren's LJ community, and I have the same silly grin plastered over my face now after having read it a second time!

I love fluff! Poor Faramir doesn't have enough of it. *sighs* Ah well...such are the wonders of angst.

I love your writing, and your characterizations are perfect!

Cheers,