Reviews for The Fast and the Foggiest
Captain fstarlet chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome! I never would have thought that Foghorn Leghorn would catch that Roadrunner!

Poor Wile. E. Coyote...poor, that is!
Korrasami forever chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very very good! Let's hear about Wile E. and the hurricane!
narugirl2003 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
HA! HA! HA! What a cute story! At first I was thinking, Foghorn Leghorn chasing the Roadrunner are you serious? It was funny up until the end. You know the Roadrunner and Wile E. episodes by heart. I really enjoyed this story. Write more please.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was funny
Lancetheyoung chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Brilliant! Classic work. Your descriptions of the traditional Loony Tunes images and actions were particularly accurate and as was the dialouge of Foghorn Leghorn. I also liked your depiction of the Roadrunner's joyfull innocence. And of course, things must end on a down-note for ol' Wile E.

... OH GOD! Are you ghost of Chuck Jones?
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nicely written and very funny. You capture the personalities of the characters so well. Never expected Foghorn to go against Roadrunner.

Keep up the good work.
Looneyman chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
This was very funny. I love the Roadrunner but I'm not so keen on Foghorn, who doesn't do all that much on FanFiction. You've have done extremely well here.
Miss Wintershine chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
YAY! I LOVE THE ROAD RUNNERS! AND I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS RELLY GOOD! KEEP IT UP PLEASE! And, please, could you write some more?

Love, Wintershine
A. Penelope Quill chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Oh this is absolutely terrific! Your vocabulary is altogether wonderful. (chartreuse is one of my favorite words - too bad you almost never hear it!) You sure do have a knack for the looney - this was downright funny too! You MUST write more, this was a great joy to read and I love the character combination. Foggy doesn't get too many parts these days and there's just something so intriguing about his character. Great ending, the whole thing was supergeniusical (mm, that's not a word, is it? lol) Anyway, keep writing!
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
What can I say? Awesome humor, awesome characterization, tremendous all-around story. I could definitely see this being an actual cartoon. Keep up the awesome work. :)
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
this was very cute! I find myself rooting for the coyote whenever hes chasing after that road runner! Im glad he finally got a little break :)
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
This was great! VERY funny, and I love the way you write Foghorn Leghorn - you have him down perfectly. Very well done! (But when will you continue your Daffy Duck crossover story? I loved that one too!)