Reviews for Happy Holidays
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is very well done! A very enjoyable read to be sure!

SS
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I can't think of anything to say, except... This was beautiful. :)
Sakura Irving chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
How KAWAI! (cute, if you don't know) :3
mikigm31 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aw, what a sweet story! I loved it! _ Keep up the good work!
Gina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was so sweet! Really good. Nice job.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
OMG! OMG! I LOVE THIS! OMG! This is just SO CUTE! I LOVE ISHIDA AND INOUE PAIRINGS! TY!
Tank chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Aww... *dies from the WAFFYness* Please say she stays for good? *bats eyelashes*

And one of these days poor Ishida's going to die from bloodloss, I just know it. All that blood rushing to his head and probably coming out through his nose is gonna kill him! XD
jo-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
What a lovely story.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
How sweet...
dementedchris chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You’ve captured Ishida’s restraint and Orihime’s effervescence and brought them together in a truly endearing fic. I love how you’ve allowed us into the life you’ve imagined them to live, making it feel like an almost inevitable reality. Great job.
Gabby the Great chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
YAY! I must say, you have made me a fan of IshidaxOrihime. I hadn't really thought of it before, but now I am in love (cue sparkles) You really do write well, I'll have to watch you!
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I heart this story, it is adorable, and so...awesome, they are they greatest pair. Continue writing!

Love

the one and only

Ooshatielf
Nickie chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
aw...so cute!there's no too many ishida x orhime stories so its a treat when i finally find one...keep on writing more ishida x orhime stories please! :)
Lemy chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
aw cute... :)
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Kool. Not to fluffy but not to general. It was confusing at first to me but it's good how you brought it all together in the middle.