Reviews for When Worlds Rip Together
Starowner chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
Awesome ending. Can't wait to read next one
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
:D
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
You know I wasn't a big fan of the Tamers season, but I really liked this crossover fic. It's one of the best and most fluid I've come across. Not to mention a crack pairing. I'll fave this. I love it.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
You based the digivice's D.D. (Different Dimension) cutter off the "Subtle Knife" from the "His Dark Materials" trilogy by Philip Pullman right? Because the similarities are astounding.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
D8 poor ken being abused!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
:D Takato must be very happy 8D He admires either Tai or Davis more
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I feel sad for Jun but it makes it cooler to read the story *jun fan x3*
Tucsi chapter 16 . 3/4/2006
Well... it's a good story. Wanna read more of it. -

(tis vas a komment from a hange'rian[hungarian]-')
Raven chapter 16 . 9/26/2005
Hey there. I'm just sitting here at work and reading all of your fics. I love your work. It's kinda cool how you have Davis and Rika going together. I hope their relationship works out really well. I read the other long fic you have. I have to say that i like this one better. I've got my own acct here listed under HaloTaker. I'll be posting fics here soon. Mostly Digimon ones. I'm a big Davis freak by the way. I have some ideas on how you could continue this fic. Just shoot me an e-mail if you want. Please keep up the great work! All the way from Atsugi Japan, "Sayonara" Raven...
thebookwormxo chapter 16 . 8/16/2005
Really very good. CANNOT wait to read more. I love your story :)
Razorwind chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
wow, that was really, really good.

i thought I ought to repay the favour of you reviewing Viral Menace, so here tis

I'm gonna go read the sequal no, but keep on writing, your good

Reza Kaze

Razor Wind
TamerTerra chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
Well, the Daiken dynamic almmost redeems the story... I think that your Davis chapters work out better than your Ruki, to tell the truth.
TamerTerra chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
Oh yeah, both Ken and Rika go to 'posh schools' - one of the main points of Rika's characterisation (which you seem to be ignoring anyway) earlier in the series was that she was one of those kids 'from the other side of the tracks' (end quote).
TamerTerra chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
Why were they all using physical attacks? Sakuyamon has high heels! She can't go around kicking, she'd be using her much more powerful Spirit Stike or Amethyst Wind attacks.
TamerTerra chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
Why does she need to turn the digivice into a subtle knife rather than using a canon portal-opening thingumy like 'Digiport Open'? Also, Ruki is going rather OOC - like you're trying to turn her into a Lyra parallel.

And "“Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.”" is really stupid. If you want to ignore canon, go write original fiction.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »