Reviews for Russian skies
Kiscia chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
This fic and "Crossing the bridge" are two of the bests I love mystery and you're really have talent. I can't believe it's been 6 years already too bad we will never know how it ends
LadyWulf chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
To this very day, almost 6 years later, I still wonder where this Fanfiction was going, what was going to happen, and how it would end!

Crossing the Bridge was one of the best Beyblade fanfictions ever posted and I was so happy when the final chapter was posted and it was marked complete. I only wish the same would happen to this story!

Starbugkenny you're a very amazing writer, and I hope you were able to pursue a career in writing or something of the like. Thanks for Crossing the Bridge, and for Russian Skies. They were both an awesome read!

I guess I'll never know how Russian Skies was going to end though, one mystery that will never be solved! But definitely a good mystery! :)
LadyWulf chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
I know you haven't updated this story since 7/30/08, and its been almost four years. But is there anyway you could possibly continue the story. I've loved this fanfiction since I started reading it a few years ago, and I even come back to check on the story ever month or so just to see if you possibly updated it.

Your writing is so lovely, and the two beyblade fictions you've written are just amazing, and two of the best beyblade stories I've ever come across. I know theres probably a lot of other people who wish you would continue and finish the story too.

Would really love to see how the story ends, I'm just so attached to it, and very curious to see what happens. If not could you at least post a note or something saying you've decided not to continue this story, I've still got my hopes up that you might though.

Best of wishes,

LadyWulf
Beyond Birthday Friday the 13 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
wow this is even better
Asia the Jester chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
What is taking so long to update? your first story only took one year to write while this one has not been updated in over five or six YEARS! SO UPDATE ALREADY!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
hot dog that was gtr! and well i can't wait for more since this was a great sequel. i cn't wait for the fight against biovault and tos ee if kai gets his soul back!
CleverPhoenix chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
WOW! This story is absolutely amazing, and the OC's fit in extremely well. Ray and the rest of them still haven't truly realized how much they had betrayed him, it really saddens me to see that they are so selfish. I feel really sorry for Kai, with not being able to join with his bitbeast and feeling like he does. Hopefully they'll return soon, wings and all. Please update soon!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
YES YES YES YES YES! *\o/*

Yay! A new chapter! .

I'm so glad you updated! And I'm so glad you plan to keep doing so!

Nice chapter. I LOVE all these "it was our fault" moments. I know they keep repeating, but what they did was a really big and bad thing, so I think they deserve it! XD

We finally get a glance on what Leon's up to and also how the phoenixes are fairing! But, wait, they're becoming one? This is so weird... I hope they get out of OK and in time to aid Kai... .

I keep getting the feeling Tala is gonna do something good in the end... or maybe it's just me hoping for that...

YAY, a fanservice! Kai showers! XD

*screams fanatically fangirlish-like (I know this construction doesn't exist! XP)

You know, what I don't get is HOW they don't understand WHY Kai left. Did they really think he'd be happy to never seethe phoenixes again? Didn't they all know that losing your bitbeats/friends hurt so much more than the many wounds Kai's received in his life?

At least Max and Rei are starting to pick up something some signs as their group finally finds a path to track Kai after. And geez, aren't they surprised he returned to Russia, the place where all his torture began? I seriously hope you make them think that, in Kai's mind, he'd rather suffer all he did in Russia than suffer what they made him go through...

Now wouldn't that be a nice guilt trip? XP

Truly, I'm glad. Thanks lot for this new chapter and I hope we get to read another one soon! .

DEFINITELY read ya' next! o
Anime Onnanoko chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
good chapter and good poem, what does Tala not want to tell Kai? plz plz update soon!
d1bontemp chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
I am so happy. An update and a good chapter. thank you. later. oh, this is one of my favorite stories and i can't wait to read what will happen next.
Neuron-x chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
shit i only just realised this story had been update (note to self: add story to alert list you dumb bitch)

well what can i say? crossing the bridge was one of the first fics i ever read on this site and i loved that! so it only follows that i love this fic as well.

your writing style is amazing! i envy you, i don't know how you can manage to write so much description, i write two lines before i start struggling.

please keep updating!
jellybean-kitty chapter 14 . 7/31/2008
Wow! I expect this to be updated but I'm so glad you did! I was re-reading the story over a few weeks ago and its kinda a coincidence that you did:P Great chapter and I really, really ,REALLY hope you update soon!
Kiryoku chapter 14 . 7/31/2008
YAY Finally an update. I'm so happy to read this chapter and continue to wait for more works from you. Life's busy, but thanks for still remembering to update.

Best Wishes,

Kiryoku
Canyx chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
EGAD! I can't believe you updated on the day I randomly decide to check your account after x months! Welcome back!

I'm afraid its been so long I forgot most of what happened... I'll have to go back and reread. But everything's as descriptive and eloquent as usual, so kudos there! It's good to see you writing again _
Kai-Dranzer chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Wow! Seemed like forever since this story was updated. Nevertheless i am glad you're back and that this story is still progressing! Your stories are my inspiration to writing. Kudos on the awesome chappie and pls update.