Reviews for Russian skies
anomonous chapter 8 . 6/17/2005
WAY!KOOL! Keep going this is the best fic every!although it took me weeks to read crossing the bridge it was worth it just to read that one and this one too!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Good chapters. Plz update soon
Jecki chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
_ sory 4 sounding really annoying in my review, :( , i realy like this chapter (story(S), aqnd i especially like your poems, thank you for putting one in all your chapters. i've finally got my story up! (yay!) but no ones reviewed it yet (Oh...) any way, thank you for adding another chapter to the story, is Kai going to get his revenge on Biovolt? i keep imagining he and the Demolition Boys rescuing all the children in Balkov Abbey and blowing it up. (hey, im just nuty) in my mind i see Leon being sent by Boris to capture Kai, and he finds him (and Demolition Boys) on a train to Moscow, and there fighting, Leon nearly falls of the train but Kai saves him, and Leon ends up being confussed and eventually finds himself joining Kai in revenge to get back at Boris. but, i doubt that will actually hapen (i can imagine what i want...) but oh well. thank you for reading this mindless/ senceless dribble. (escuse any thing that doesn't make sence, but i cant check it right now) and please keep writing.

many thanx

Kari Cradlegrave
pheonixarisen chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Awesome chapter, as usual! hey... I have a character who escaped from Biovolt. Wow. That really popped out at me.

The last bit in the story, with Tadashi sleeping, seemed really unnecessary to me. The point was already put across when Leon and Tadashi were riding in the limo.

I must draw more fanarts! :D
forfirith87 chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Wow...that basically sums this up. Wow. I think the way you describe feeling is completely amazing! You seem to have a real understanding of how you want your characters to feel and how to portray them perfectly!

Your story is flawless, everything is there for a reason there isnt anything useless in it. The poems are always fantastic as well, I wish my songs were are good as your poems!

I hope everyone succeeds in doing what they set out to do, and I mean everybody. (Apart from Leon obviously!) So I hope you can update again soon! _

p.s. If, or should I say when you get your novel published, be sure to let me know so that I can buy it and read it ok? Thankies! _
CyborgRockStar chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
M, interesting chappie. I enjoyed all the emotions and stuff, and the poem was cool. You always seem to mention blood in your poems, eh? Can't wait for more...keep up the excellent work!

have a nice day
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 8 . 5/29/2005
brilliant, oh a line line you could use in your poetry, a t-shirt of scars, just something random that popped into meine head when i was writing! XD loved that chapter, poor Tadashi ( yay Tala's back XD heehee
Oh Anna chapter 8 . 5/29/2005

really good story dudE!
TrigadonPowrpuffchik chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
P.T.: NICE CHAPPY START! VERY INTERESTING YET AWSOME YET MYSTIROUS!

Powrpuffchik: AND THE POEM! its touchy! ;_;

Trigadon: *looks at powr funnily* um... yea! What she said! ... ANYWHO! So those guys finally know what they did to Kai was evil and kinda ... really hard to forgive O.o ... hope they become a team again... but than again... thats accually hard to believe to happen...

Powrpuffchik: *is looking at Trigadon funnily now* Yea... it'd probly be hard to forget that event and forgive the ppl that helped it happen!...

T.P.: I WONDER WHATS GANNA HAPPEN TO TAD! IT SEEMS LIKE LEON IS GANNA CONVINCE OR TORTURE OR DO SOMETHING TO HER TO BRING HER BACK TO THE BAD SIDE! maybe.. even... brainwash? O.O no... that would be kinda sad.. hm..

Trigadon: JINX! DOUBLE JINKS! TRIPPLE JINX! JINX! 1!2!3!4!5!6!7!8!9!10! BREAK YOU CANT TALK UNTIL I SAY POWRPUFFCHIK THREE TIMES! mawhahahaha i finally got it on powrpuffchik! wait a minute... powrpuffchik whats that one thing called when you dont get it? *Powr starts laughing hard*... *cough cough* anyways... that phrase keeps on getting me... "Save me"... hm... *thinks for a while* the part where Kai can hear the pheonix's cry made me kinda feel... well... sad... i mean theres this barry that is seprating them .. so close and yet so far in a way... I KNOW ONE THING! but im not ganna say it coz ppl that read reveiws taht arent Starbugkenny will see it...

Powrpuffchik: cant believe im related to you... and the word is confused -_-... oh well you laugh at me for that and i laugh at you coz you would have gotten in trouble if our teacher heard the song you were singing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh yea and good job with getting 1st place in design and engineering man! you taught that guy a lesson to be learned! his team didnt stand a chance!

Trigadon: A! ! S.P.A.C.E. GOT FIRST PLACE IN THE POWERPIONT PRESENTATION AND IF WE WERE A RWAL GROUP WE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLED TO WORK FOR BOEING! ! ! *in a very low voice* powrpuff is accually a boy in real life..

Powrpuffchik: WHAT! WHY YOU LITTLE! *starts chasing him*

Trigadon starts running yelling P.U! (plz update)

Powrpuffchik: YES P U S! (plz update soon!)

Trigadon: LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA L O!EVERYBODIES GOING TO THE PARTY GANNA HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME! DANCING IN THE DESERET PARTY GANNA HAVE SOME SHINE!
Ellen chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
YAY! UPDATE! *dances, then sits, wincing* Stupid knee. WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL SO HARD IN TRACK?1

Aw...it's sweet how Bryan considers them comrades. Good to know he hasn't gotten all soft and mushy. ;-)

Uh oh...well, Tadashi's gotten herself into a fine situation now, hasn't she? OMG, I hope she doesn't succumb to Leon (by the way, his decor is really...er...interesting...to put it mildly.) and Biovolt. I really hope she doesn't, but she probably won't be able to shrug off Biovolt this time around. *is clinging to fic*

Speaking of Leon, someone's got a swelled head, non? Geez...

Ellen.

PS: You'll have to give me your email again. I'm sure you've probably seen why already, if you've read over the page, notes and all.
storm-of-insanity chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
YAY you updated. this is just a sugestion but when you reply to the reviewers you mght want to put their name down to make it less confusing. your update came at the best time. i was in a really crap mood but you cheered me up. my exams are approaching and i have to revise. anyway keep writing

from you faithful yet annoying review

storm-of-insanity
silver115 chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
I like this story so far. Cant wait to see what happens with kai next. And hopefully he and the bladebreakers meet again soon. so please update again soon.
Drentai Wolf chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
Incredible story!

You like Kai torture, then i reckon you'd like my stories.

Try them out, there not as good as yours but ive been reading yours for so long, i was wondering if you could just try them ok?

Tnkx bye!

p.s. your an absolutely great writer!
ThexUselessxMule chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
[Insert random crying Smiley here] Is there ever going to be an end to all the sorrow and pain? Will there ever be rememdy for both Kai and the lonely Tadashi? I want this story to end so I can read what happens, but yet again, I cannot bear the thought of this fanfic ending... Simply because it's a master piece!

I still cannot understand why you're not known in 'The Real World'. Your poems, and your writing is fabulous! This is definately the best FanFic I've ever read in my whole life.

Everything that happens around Kai touches me, you describe his surroundings, his thoughts and his actions so well that it feels like I am standing there, next to him, watching his every move... Yes I am a crazy Kai-Fangirl, though this time, I actually think he'd go better together with Tadashi than anybody else [If Tori came back he'd go with her... ;]

"And try to avoid Boris; he’s in a foul mood!" - I'd avoid Boris even if he was in a good mood! o.o...

"Ian broke the silence round a mouthful of a rather large muffin. “You don’t want much do you?”" - OMGAMUFFINILOVEYOU! *Tacklehuggleglomp*

"Bryan then did something unexpected. “We may not be friends, but we are comrades. We are joined by a personal war, and when one is struck, you pick him up and carry on.”

Alicia gasped behind them. “That has to be the most touching thing I've heard you say!” Bryan just nodded at her." - I couldn't agree more with what Alicia said! She's a great character after all! She rocks! _ I hope she'll stick around a bit more, because she is obviously helpid the Demo Boys!

That was my fave moments in your fanfic; for different reasons... *munches on half-eaten muffin* Nevertheless, I love your story, keep it up! And don't let the bad chibi's bite!
Lady Neidii chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATADED!(sp?)*starts to shriek and jump around like a maniac* great great chappie!wow you dont know how incredible hapyyou made me when i for the 10 time checked if you had written a new chapter!i was just like:OMG!and started to read it

well now i have blabbed more than you want to hear but bye for now hehe(and may the demons of hell be with ya ;)*wink*)

cry of the wolf

ps:if i spelled something wrong..forgive me*starts to cry*

hehe