Reviews for Scary
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
he hit the actor, i like that freddy song, its creepy but there is just something about it that makes me like it so much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Aww, that was adorable! He was soooo protective of her! Keep writing like that, with him being all protective and stuff! 3
goooogomoo chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
cool story bros
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
that was scary for me to walk in a haunted house with friends StarFire has Robin with her whole time when it as over
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I reviewed ur other robstar 1st kiss and I'm going to say this again... Tehehe!loved it!tehehe(this is a girlie tehehe not an evil tehehe)love it!
stretchgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! this is one of my favorites :)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
CUTE! Love the fluff! And him calling her sweetheart.

Plez write these fanfics! They're awesome!
Liesie chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
What does Freddy have on Starfire? Sure, he has a penchant for molesting children and killing teenagers by attacking them in their dreams, but we've seen Star play hacky-sack with a sedan. Did that carnie have a death wish? You don't startle an already-jittery Tamaranean; that's Jump City Survival 101. Thank goodness for Robin, otherwise she might have started tipping over flickering street lamps or shooting at honking cars.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOl my friend loves chainsaws! Lol seriously.
coolcari chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
e! Love this story!

fire 'n' love,

Ribbonfan11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was...AWESOME! You should write more, that was really good! You would be doing the world a favor if you keep on writing!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aww...that was so sweet! Very cute indeed!
InsomniaGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love this story, I love all your stories.
Gotham's Siren chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love this one! Maybe 'cause I was born on Halloween but oh I loved the haunted house idea!
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 12/28/2007