Reviews for Scary
Esty chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Adorable
Esty chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Not bad. At all! That was awesome! I hace one suggestion. What if they all got out of the haunted house, and then Robin and Star sentido to the Ferris Wheel and kissed there? But you did great.
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
he hit the actor, i like that freddy song, its creepy but there is just something about it that makes me like it so much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Aww, that was adorable! He was soooo protective of her! Keep writing like that, with him being all protective and stuff! 3
goooogomoo chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
cool story bros
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
that was scary for me to walk in a haunted house with friends StarFire has Robin with her whole time when it as over
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I reviewed ur other robstar 1st kiss and I'm going to say this again... Tehehe!loved it!tehehe(this is a girlie tehehe not an evil tehehe)love it!
stretchgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! this is one of my favorites :)
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
CUTE! Love the fluff! And him calling her sweetheart.

Plez write these fanfics! They're awesome!
Liesie chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
What does Freddy have on Starfire? Sure, he has a penchant for molesting children and killing teenagers by attacking them in their dreams, but we've seen Star play hacky-sack with a sedan. Did that carnie have a death wish? You don't startle an already-jittery Tamaranean; that's Jump City Survival 101. Thank goodness for Robin, otherwise she might have started tipping over flickering street lamps or shooting at honking cars.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOl my friend loves chainsaws! Lol seriously.
coolcari chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
e! Love this story!

fire 'n' love,

coolcari
Ribbonfan11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was...AWESOME! You should write more, that was really good! You would be doing the world a favor if you keep on writing!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aww...that was so sweet! Very cute indeed!
InsomniaGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I love this story, I love all your stories.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »