Reviews for Journey Of SelfDiscovery
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Man, I really never know what I'm going to get with a story of yours. It's a GOOD thing! I'm also enjoying this "Thought 'drom fanfic" blitz because the Beka you write is a little different from the Beka I write, and it's just really interesting to see where we see her the same and where we see her differently. I'm enjoying this so much!

As for this fic in particular, very interesting. It leaves me optimistic and perplexed and thoughtful. I love the image of Tyr being the one to kiss and slap Beka - usually that's the girl's role, for some reason. And the bit with Rommie and Aphrodite... woah. *boggle*. Very neat.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hmm. That was rather odd. Kind of stream ofconcisiouness(sp?) I guess so it kind of was confusing at times but interesting.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
hehe. very cool. ok, kinda confusing, but im slow like that. i like it very much, ehhe, guys are cute when theyre protective like that. i love the songs, they all rock, and its all very cool. awesome story!
Caliga chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Lol, that was amusing! You really need to tell me where you get the ideas for these things, hmm?