Reviews for Counsel for the Slayer
misterwhy chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
how about a case involving wolfram and heart and an episode of L.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
I have to admit, I never thought that LA Law would make a good crossover story project, but this just proves me wrong. If you do a sequel with Angel, try Grace as the defense attorney. That might be worth reading, since you did Kuzac for Buffy.
pointer chapter 3 . 4/1/2001
A fun story. Actually Kuzack could easily start picking up cases involving the supernatural. This kind of thing gets around.
Jack chapter 3 . 3/9/2001
Nice little story, though you could see the vampiric judge telegraphed by a mile. I liked the way you portrayed Kuzak. Nice job.
Superfan chapter 3 . 2/27/2001
If this was an episode of the show, I'd cast character actor Roy Dotrice("Eliminators"/"Tales of the Darkside") as Judge Thornton. And, "St. Elsewhere" alumni Norman ("7 Days") Lloyd and William ("Boy Meets World") Daniel as Judge Stevenson and the city attorney, respectively. In other words, a very convincing story. Keep up the good work!
AeroPrime chapter 3 . 2/24/2001
This was pretty good reading. I hope that the sequel to this comes out soon. I bet it will be cool.
Louie Pastiche chapter 3 . 2/24/2001
If it involves Kuzak and Sifuentes going up against Wolfram and Hart, I say: "Go sequel!" VERY good story, all around (I know I said that before, but are you REALLY tired of hearing it?).
Louie Pastiche chapter 2 . 2/24/2001
You're doing just fine!
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Not a bad start. Any chance of an Ally McBeal cameo?