Reviews for Tainted Blood
EurasiaGabrielle chapter 24 . 7/19/2009
I love this story! It's really good writing. Way to go!

I don't think you should remove any one... The story really is fine! Besides, all of them are pretty interesting. I'm just glad that I've found a really great fanfic.

Maybe you can add more Kai/Mariam later on? It seems a bit neglected, though it is hinted.

Thanks for adding Zeo and Tala! They're some of my favorite characters. Good job!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 24 . 6/9/2008
what no damnit why haven't you updated and Zeo should go the rest are funny and I don't want to see them go wah update
Soten-ni-zase chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
OMG awesome and I like cheese, cheese is good hmm cheese. *drools*
shadowlink793 chapter 24 . 7/3/2007
Please make more chapters I am really fascinated with your story ok thanks
psychedelia chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
I pick f). I read sum of ur stories thought I never them. I checked ur reviews to c if their flames but thheir not after reading ur profile. AND U STILL SAY U'RE LOUSY. U SHOULD THE NO. OF REVIEWS OTHER PPL GET. IT MAY B LESSER BUT DEY STILL UPDATE U KNO? R U BLIND NOT 2 C DAT OR R U OVERESTIMATIN URSELF. If u do read this review, plz update soon!
Thiendrah chapter 24 . 6/16/2006
F definantly go for F. Don't remove anyone. In fact, keep Yoh and them, I like them, I like Yoh. Keep Ryu out of it. Oh and I like the story in case you can't figure that out.
purpleeyednekoyoukai chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
definitely and most emphatically F!

i love this story!

update ASAP plz!

Anime Onnanoko chapter 24 . 5/3/2006
this is a great story so plz update soon and f and what does Omae o korosu mean plz
Yurrei chapter 24 . 12/3/2005
nope still reading. lol. keep of the er great work at writing...
xangelinthemistx chapter 24 . 11/27/2005
Awesome story. i don't think my opinion matters but...i think either Max or Lee...

ah! you don't have to listen to me though!
yyhpunk chapter 24 . 10/11/2005
love this story! anyways I think you should remove Zeo! okay continue soon!
some person chapter 24 . 10/10/2005
Aw. I hate seeing characters go! It's like you get attached to them! Especially th hyper-and-cute ones or the crazy-yet-hot ones. Ahh! I want Zeo to staay! He must stay! He's so cute, going about being Zeo and stuff! Mariah's awesome too! The girl who gets stuff by violence! Who doesn't love those? Especialy if they can pull off The Dracula-with-pink-hair look. Yup! Keep al of them! Yes. I really want some fluff right now.I read a whole bunch of Naruto and Teen Titans angst fics and I'm in the right mood for fluffy happiness now. Fluff that comes with reason and humor. Fluff maybe good sometimes, but too much of it can cause cavities. And it gets old after awhile. But I need fluff. RIGHTT NOW! Yes. Well, tata!
Dark Kaiser chapter 24 . 10/6/2005
Great story, I love it!

I think Ren/Len and Pilika make an excellent pair.

Also, in the Dub version Manta's name is Morty short for Mortimer if you wanted to know.

As for going out, I think you you take out Zeo or Lee, not kill them off or anything though.

Or actually as a better idea, what if Kai goes wild and Murders them, it'd help Pilika know what she's getting into.

Your story though but I LOVE Max's character, he's the idiotness so I really think you should keep him in.

Update soon!

storm-of-insanity chapter 24 . 10/2/2005

what is it with all the main anime characters bing the same? there's always a tyson eqivelent and a kai equivelent. not that i mind with the kai eqivilents.
blissfulrain chapter 24 . 9/30/2005
I'm glad you like my penname, I put alot of thought into it. And I'm very glad that you used Pirika in your story. This was a good chapter. One thing though it's not really important ,but some of the words are run together. There is no space between them, it makes it a little hard to read. as for who you should remove I would say either Max or if you can leave them there. I don't reslly mind all of the characters.