Reviews for Oral Fixation
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love it
ilovejessssss chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i loved this short and sweet story! id love to read the rest of it but i couldn't find a website listed on your or Aikakone's page. if you're still sharing your writing would you mind pming me the link? if not thats totally fine just wanted to let you know i love the way you write and i love Ginny and Remus as a couple! great job!
nicoleloeffler09 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I went to your page to go to the website so i could finish reading this and it turns out its not there i was hoping if there was any way you could send me the website or something i actually quite enjoyed reading this.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved that :)
spoontastic chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Totally awesome! Was laughing the whole way through it, Am so going to read the rest xD
Marivan chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Though I feel cross generational pairings are usually distasteful, when written well, like this one is, they can be as equally tasteful and entertaining as any other pairing. Though I wouldn't call it cute, the lightheartedness and humor in this one-shot is a joy to read. Bravo on a job well done.
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
hahaha!:)) i can't stop laughing! brilliantly written!:D
Howell-At-Me chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
ohh this was god!
the-enemy-spy chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I must say, I absolutly love this story. I am such a big fan of ginny/remus fics and this one is amazing. Congrats on the wonderful paired writing and I am definatly going to read more.
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I'm speechless... kinda sitting here with my jaw dropped at the sheer hotness of this story. Very wonderful!

Yellow Moon
Adela Hardy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Interesting pairing. Surpisingly addicting, actually! Loved it, good work.
Grace chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I love this story! Im definatly going to go read the rest...
charity walters chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was very good. better than some i have read lately. it has an excellent start to it.
smarty pants 91 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005