Reviews for I Kissed A Drunk Girl
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I wish there was a sequel to this, because it was awesome!
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Swt job! Is this a one shot? I hope its not! Update soon! _
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
heehe! i loved it! i cant exactly tell if it's a one shot or not but maybe i missed somethn... but if it isnt... update~!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
heh, funny.
Reiko Tusami chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I like this it's nice and cute! Two thumbs up! Go you!
Maxine Price chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was funny! Well, to me it was. Too bad there is no chaser in this story, that way in the morning they won't have hangovers!Ah!That was a nice oneshot though! I love Squall he so hot!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Hmm, I wonder if Yuffie truly was drunk?

Nice story! It was cute!
Inannalia chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Mwaha. I'm reviewing a lot of your stories tonight. Anyways, this was adorable. Lurved it, my brilliant friend. Lurved it. ~Lia~
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
You should make this a story instead of a one-shot. It was good!
Bracken-Fae chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Aw! Squiffie! Haven't read one of these in ages, and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. Well done, twas v coolio.
Lain of the Weird chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Duude! I *finally* hauled ass and read some of your stuff. And I'm jealous. You really outta make this into a prolouge or something. *needs her Squiffie addiction fed*
portraitme chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I love it! It is so nice! _
Deplora chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
*blinks* Okay... somehow, I missed reviewing this story. I remember reading it... but APPARENTLY I forgot to review it. *beats head repeatedly against brick wall*

ANYways, twas a cute oneshot. And a drunk Yuffie is a fun Yuffie... hm... that's something I have yet to do to her... must keep that in mind.

Oh, loved this line:

"Aerith and Yuffie are housemates right? You have Aerith's number?"

*giggles* Methinks Squallie wants to give Yuffums a call.
Kirakayano chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
You're a good writer.
Angeli Amori chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I absoulutely love this story. Wow i love how you write, and especially that you do squffies that make my heart sing, haha i love it!

-Chris