Reviews for Traditions
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is a wonderful and very sweet story. You've captured them so well. Thanks for writing it!
CAnn chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I have read this story a million times, today I sit here and read this story and remember how hard this last year has been. I would love for you to write another chapter, Hardcastle has passed on and Mark finds the note book, to his surprise Hardcastle has writen in the book many times, what has he been writing? If you can't or don't want to, I understand. I will still continue to reread this another million times because I think you are a brilliant writer.
sbishoff chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great story. Sharing traditions is what make the holidays great, and Mark and the judge have started doing so.

Thanks for sharing.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
What a wonderful Thanksgiving story this was.I had read it a few times I hadnt sent a review til was truly a wonderful story.

Mark had a great McCormick tradition to pass along to Milt.

Very emotional.

JeanneZ84
Cheryl chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I loved this story,read it before and just wanted to give it another read over the holiday. After reading it again I was thinking, what about a second story, possibly a death story or one of them is away for the holiday. Maybe showing how Hardcastle still writies in his notebook. Maybe a few of there own traditions can come into play. Anyway I just wanted you to know I truely enjoyed. Thank you for sharing!
lmw chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I am enjoying these stories a lot. I haven't seen the show in years, but to me, these all correspond with the characters I remember! If the other authors of H&M fic are here too, I like ALL the stories, but can't review anonymously. Please keep up the effort!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Delightful. I know people who make up such lists, though no one who has kept a notebook since childhood. I like the foreshadowing of future revelations about McCormick's fifth birthday, and the hints of how he turned out to be such a decent guy in the face of such a screwed-up childhood.
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
So sad. Poor Mark, just one lonely little tradition. Nice of Milt to pick up on it, for Mark's sake, and his own. Once again, Great JOB!
Jo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I've really enjoyed your stories. H & M was one of my favorite shows. I had almost forgotten all about it. You've captured the characters just as I remember 't it be fun to see the show again? Keep up your great writing.
Tharin chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very nice. You've done a great job (again *g*) with this story.

It was interesting to read how easily a simple conversation could turn into a hurtful argument. I liked the metaphors about the "shaky ground".

Mark's tradition was also a very nice idea, but I wouldn't think that he would follow such a tradition.

After reading so much of your stories in the last months, I remembered how much fun it was to watch to show. So I started to watch "Hardcastle & McCormick" again, because I have recorded some episodes on video tape. It was great, except that I had not every episode *g*