Reviews for Trial of Vengeance
claymaker chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Swet!
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
EnricoxSeras? That's so original! Pity it ended there.
tenbells chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Woaah, I like the way you managed to write a nice rounded Celes Victoria. Enrico is such a creep.
Ciarda Rois chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was really good. I like seeing a bad-ass Seras any day.

-Verdandi24
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
This fic proclaims you THE Seras author. You captured her perfectly, giving her real reasons to be angry not a broken heart.

~ CrowRaven
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I'm so behind your fics! This was genius! I love the way you wrote Seras.
LilithFair chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Ah i've always wanted to read a story with a SxE interaction of some sort. Very well done I must say. I only wish that more of the manga was in english so I had a better idea of what was going on. Someone should consider doing a third generation translation from the spanish versions, as it might be easier n.n;
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Not the biggest Seras fan (in fanfiction) but she was so good inside this ficlet that may change my mind. You're the first I saw protrait her strong when it's needed.

P.S. Thanks for the IxA hints!
lyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
write more
Sensoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
_

So clever and IC. Go Seras!
MM chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This was just amazing. You're the best author in this section.
JT chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I love the way you characterized Seras-strong and confidant. She is so in-character considering the recent events of the manga. You also did a great job with Enrico, the self-righteous bastard. Great story, I love it!
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
EnricoxSeras? *mind boggles* But it was so well written and realistic. Boot his arse Police Girl! I weep because I know this is one shot, but last line was powerful.
maimi chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Wow. Truly gorgeous storytelling and setting. Your Seras comes out both well characterized and strong. This is the best Seras' portrait, I've seen.
DapperCrapper chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
YAY! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Awesome as per usual!