Reviews for The Sicilian
Neil chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Superb! Beautifully done, I didn't realise it was Mafia until they woke up, and suddenly it all made sense. Genius.

Thank you very much.
Nemo Returning chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
LOL! Mafia's a perfect game to know more about your enemies... eh, I mean, friends :)
Wiccan PussyKat chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
As you can see, I'm making up for being late last time by being really punctual this time. Rather like the Americans, but this is a review, not a secret political agenda. Unlike that German presentation...but anyway. Amusingly disturbing. Or should that be disturbingly amusing? Let's see...we have a murder mystery, Harry-death, alcohol (in the form of the ever-recurring and delightful frenchman), betrayal, and pineapples...really, I couldn't ask for much else. Unless it were a little clarification as to why Snape and Sirius were working together to destroy the Order, but pshh! Details, my dears.

...but this open observation seemed to annoy the traitor in their midst, for during the night Ron was choked by a grotesquely carved Halloween pumpkin." I keep re-reading that sentence and laughing out loud. Think I am slightly hyper.

One thing...at the risk of sounding like a pedant, shouldn't "doxys" be "doxies"? *Shrugs* It's the future editor in me coming out.

Lovely to see more from you, and hope the next chapter of Seriously Troubled isn't too far off.

*Blows out the candle*