Reviews for Healing Rain
Yeryeryerrr chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I love this. So refreshing to read! :D
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aw, that was so sweet.

I loved this story so much!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! That was so beautiful that I might die! Haha Seto using the whole "injury" to his advantage was priceless.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
loved it
JusTeasing chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I'm not really sure what put the memory of this fic in my head, though I can probably easily blame it on the rain pattering heavily just outside my study window, but I'm glad that I was reminded of it suddenly because it's just as amazing as the first time reading it through.

I really do love this little story f the two duelists, it's an amazing one and the situation is great and more realistic than less so. Especially the concept Mokuba makes Kaiba have a day of relaxation once a month *laughs* that really made me smile.

So, yes, I think a more properly written review is needed for this fic because I may not have given it one before, the many years ago when I first read it. Truthfully, I'm not even sure if you'll receive this message or not, but for the sake of your writing and the recognition of a good story, I hope you do. And soon at that.

Really loved it, and hope to get a reply back soon,

jusTeasing
Ace-Garnet chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so cute
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
KAWAAI! That was so cute! I love it! :)
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Ah cuteness abounds 3 I do love how you portrayed these two, as I always do. I thought this idea was especially cute since I don't see rain as healing so this opened up new perspectives for me! I especially loved how Yami's hair sticks out from behind Seto's coat...it's an adorable thing to imagine xD Even though the ending is satisfactory, it does leave quite a few things to the imagination...(x
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
SOO CUTE! aw. you know, yami's love life IS kinda sad...

but ain't pharoahs supposed to marry by 12?
Susaku chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
your fics are awsm
yamiyugi23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
intresting story. You should do a sequel or some thing.
possessed by the anime chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
O.O OMFG! I hated this pairing!

In my entire year or two of reading fanfiction, this is probly the second time that I actually LIKED a yaoi story!

Into the favorites it goes...
KnotofRibbon chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wha! This is beautiful! ...As always, you wrote a lovely story. Please keep it up!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Let's go dance in the rain!

Ooh! Feelings are starting to make themselves known!

Oh o.

Yami, after Yugi's asking of your whereabouts, go with Seto.

O!

How kind of Yami.

Trust you Kaiba to milk the situation for what it's worth.

Wonder if Yami's going to say to Seto again that he should open his eyes because he could have a concussion?

No bloody wonder Yami stood up!

Ooh! Yeah!