Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Cauldronw chapter 17 . 2/27
ㅇㅂ so sweer
Edgar Raul M. Arango chapter 1 . 1/22
Thanks for publishing this theory I appreciate it.
Rayndaddy5555 chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
still one of if not the best fanfictions ever written really wish it was finished
Yuzuki476 chapter 11 . 8/9/2020
Please update.
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 8/9/2020
Hahaha oh god this chapter is awesome. Hahaha.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 8/9/2020
Good job naruto against kakashi and the look on sasuke face is funny.
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 8/8/2020
Good luck naruto and your team.
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 8/5/2020
Good luck naruto and sasuke and sakura against kakashi.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
Hinata hyuga you are not weak you are a brilliant and strong female ninja and poor shikamaru and chouji dealing with ino. Why does Anbu and Hokage want with naruto?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 8/5/2020
It's a good thing that naruto has teach both sasuke and sakura.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 8/5/2020
I thought that Itachi killed his clan to protect konoha and sasuke?. As for the pairs what about these ones?.
Naruto and Hinata
Jiraiya and Mei or Tsunade
Lee and Ayame
Asuma and kurenai.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
Well done with this chapter and I hope that both naruto and kurama (kyubi) will get along with each other and am glad that naruto and hinata become friends.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 8/5/2020
It's a shame that naruto couldn't bring his friends to the past and change the future for the better.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Holy crap the future that naruto and konoha is in hell. TimeTravel?.
Scarecrowqueen chapter 57 . 6/11/2020
Hey, I know you stopped writing this 10 years ago for very legitimate reasons, and I'm not here to beg for more. I am gonna tell you though that this fic remains to this day, all these years later, one of my favorite fics of all time. (and I've been in fandom for over 20 years!) thank you, for the many hours of enjoyment my 3 full read-throughs have given me. Thank you for sharing this vision with us. I don't know if you'll ever read this but I hope you do, so you know how much your efforts have been appreciated.
5,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »