Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
dark.muktadir chapter 23 . 7/16
You are truly one of the better authors of naruto fanfiction, your plotlines are interesting and gripping, you are also able to portray the characters really well. It's really interesting seeing a naruto fanfic written during pre shippuden and how a time travel fic would turn out given the amount of info we had had. As such the weakest link in your writing ends up in becoming the fcked up power levels most of which due to unavailable information was not your fault. But seriously though how the ABSOLUTE FUCK was a missing rock non CHUUNIN able to give SO much trouble AND end up "killing" the kyuubi like wtf the infinite tsukuyomi has nothing on this guy's Gen jutsu prowess. Also how exactly is the zabuza harder given that naruto apparently has much more Chakra and training while team seven now functions much better togwther, don't bring up the seal cause naruto has no reason keeping it up whilst literally dying.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/9
NarHina chapter 57 . 5/25
Loved it wish you would finish but if you won't continue can you please put it up for adoptions I have a forum for them were you can put it up.

I wonder why Naruto had so much trouble and why the fox started to ignore him, Hinata not going to let him get away with it.

Glad that Itachi saved Naruto.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 13 . 5/1
Was going along so well until you shit all over you story with this chapter.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 4/23
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/22
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/22
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/21
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/21
Kitanos chapter 44 . 4/3
l stoop
cassianiordache chapter 14 . 2/8
The fic was really good up until now, but this ninja tho... It's too unrealistic for a single missing nin to get into the village, kill so many anbu and jonins and then take on 3 jonin and 6 genin at once without breaking a sweat..
craftybookworm25 chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
Did no one else cry about the Kyubbi? He finally accepted Naruto as his family and then died afterwards.
Kshail chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
rofl that Asuma/Kurenai moment
DarkJewel55 chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
Asuma is the third hokage's son.
5,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »