Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Asuma is Hiruzens First Born Son (He Had Multiple Children) Konohamaru Called Asuma his Uncle So That means Either His Father Or Mother Is Asumas Brother /Sister though they Where never named or shown In Canon
jenuzumaki chapter 42 . 7/1
I really like the team 7 members character development. Sasuke was still cold but caring towards his comrades especially his teammates. Sakura was likeable in your story. And Naruto was funny and his antics were just what you would expect from his character. I’m just wondering why Haku didn’t report yet Orochimaru’s plans to the Hokage. I think it was vital for them to know that Sasuke was the target during the Survival test.

I don’t like Ino in your story, she was overly dramatic. If I were given the opportunity to see the future, I would use that chance to change it or prevent it from happening if ever it was so bad. And she obviously needed help to cope with her problem, or whatever that she was experiencing. But she was pushing away all those people that could help her. Like her Aunt Mae and her dad, I think her dad could find a way to help her. And her aunt had the special room to see clearly thru her visions. And by doing that, she could warn people especially her village and friends of what was to come. And therefore, they could prepare for the future.
jenuzumaki chapter 27 . 6/29
Naruto’s risking a lot by trying to save Zabuza and Haku. If it would be too much trouble, I would just let them die. He should focus more on other stuff like how to win against the invasion during the chunin exams and maybe prevent Hinata from taking too much injury during the preliminary in the second stage of the exams. He remembered that Hinata died because she used a medical jutsu that was too much for her due to that said injury. His main goal was to save his village and friends. If he died in the wave mission, then the time travel would have been for nothing.
jenuzumaki chapter 20 . 6/27
Just wondering since Hiruzen thought of sending team 7 for a C rank mission, he mentioned Water country. And then up to this point, you still called it Water country. I remembered it was called Wave country and not Water. Hmm, going back to reading then...
ForgottenShadowriter chapter 57 . 12/25/2017
I'm crying. I hope you can finish this someday when life isn't dragging you down. I don't know if anyone else can continue writing a story the same way as the one who started it.
sanjiyanunkara chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
"NaruHina because this pairing hasn't had much spotlight "
...
Pairing ends up as canon.
arsenicminds chapter 57 . 9/10/2017
YAS HINA
arsenicminds chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
ahhh naruhina fluff
Guest chapter 57 . 6/25/2017
Awww, I really enjoyed reading this fic and I would have loved to see more! Thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 55 . 6/25/2017
Wonderful chapter! I love this story! :)
Guest chapter 54 . 6/25/2017
Oh, Gaara. His seal is poorly designed to the point where Shukaku has a lot of control over him...
Guest chapter 53 . 6/25/2017
Awww, I love the friendship between Sasuke and Naruto. And yay, Naruto and Neji are still going to fight. :)
Guest chapter 52 . 6/25/2017
Oh. I'm kind of sad the match between Naruto and Neji isn't happening this time around. Lovely chapter! :)
5,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »