Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
WolftheForsaken chapter 57 . 1/30/2011
I read the A/N but i'm alerting it anyway; just in case :)
nautikitti chapter 57 . 1/23/2011
Disappointing to here there will be no more of this, absolutely LOVED it while it lasted though xD Gratz on an awesome story
Pissdoff chapter 57 . 1/22/2011
WTF! you stopped, what is this bullshit. you went up to 57 chapters and then in the middle of a cene u say "you know what fuck what these people think im just going to stop wighting" GRAAAAAAA you dont know how fucking drustrating this is finding an awesome story then finding out the guy who made it is a dushbag. FUCK!
Aww chapter 57 . 1/20/2011
Kinda a dick think to go. You could have just finished the chapter with a win for the good guys instead of leaving it like the crap u ended with. Good story. Your story was really good. The problem i guess what just you.
Deadzepplin chapter 57 . 1/14/2011
this was good it is a shame it ended
dnl8 chapter 56 . 1/13/2011
what a bloody good story. it's such a shame that it was never finished - that's almost cry-worthy TT_TT

Although...I am so sorely tempted into continuing it - at least to give me CLOSURE! My plot-bunny is running away with me and it is SOOOO tempting...o...we'll see. Thanks for the great read Foxie - wherever you are...
Hambonesidedish chapter 57 . 1/12/2011
This was an awesome story. Hopefully you will keep it posted so others may find and read it. May creativity never abandon you.
TheNStorm chapter 57 . 12/30/2010
Haven't read it yet, just your author's note. I must say the whole "I was fourteen when I started this *($ and it's not letting me go!" reason behind your leaving off this fic is both hilarious and somewhat sad at the same time.

I say sad because you've come so far; just from looking at your word-count. I mean damn, that takes committment. Still, if I can't prod you into finishing this bit of writing by nattering on at you, at least let me congratulate you.

The N Storm

P.S. And college isn't rough, all you have to master is the art of sounding smart, and you'll be fine. I am.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 57 . 12/27/2010
very nice
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 7 . 12/27/2010

I realise that you have discontinued this story and may have upset some fans, but I have just discovered this for myself. A Narutp story longer than the English translation to War and Peace bears some perusal.

Looking forward to reading the rest and glad to have some time-off during these xmas
dzk87 chapter 56 . 12/20/2010
Soo, a while back, you mentioned some random sand nin who rebelled like 3 times, but they were never mentioned since.
dzk87 chapter 39 . 12/20/2010
Did you borrow the chakra overload idea from somewhere? cause another time travel fic I read had the exact same thing for that battle...
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 57 . 11/29/2010
As much as i hate to admit this. You are one of the ones who have written the ideal Time travel Naruto. While there are things i Palm my face at, there are multiple and absolutely beautiful things i see here. I may not adopt your story but i sure as hell will Use it to reference time travel Naruto.

Thank you for writing this amazing story.
Foresthunter chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
never toi be completed?
Whispering Darkness chapter 57 . 11/21/2010
This has got to be the best and longest Naruto timetravel fic I've read. I love how detailed you made this story and its characters. Even the less important characters are made 'real' like Hiashi, Hanabi and that Juno guy on the mission in the caves. The characters and their interactions, thoughts and motives is what I enjoyed most about this story. Also, the fake ANBU Kyuubi was an interesting (and so far as I know original) idea. I very much enjoyed reading this. Thank you for the story!
5,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »