Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Yamon chapter 57 . 10/30/2011
Damn those Nargels!

They always get the best!
Rumblereader chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
This idea is super great! I've been hooked from the beginning! I know you've been done for a while, but i just had to add that, now that we know about the Uzumaki inheritance, Naruto would have outlived most of his friends anyway, as his ancestors ( on his mom's side) were notorious for things like their long lives.
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
One thing:

Snail beats snake, snake beats toad, toad beats snail.. The perfect equilibrium. The monkey cannot beat the snake, but can beat the toad and the snail.

Tsunade summons slugs... ::sweatdrop::
Lerris chapter 57 . 10/17/2011
I'm adding this as a favorite, even though it is unfinished. I would't call it perfect either, particularly the lengths they went to avoid killing Gato in the first place. Overall though the story is good. The biggest problem is it is unfinished, but that is apparently a permanent condition. You point out that Naruto is becomming a little bit too much like DBZ for your taste, which is fair enough, althugh since you were the writer here, you could take it any direction you wanted to although asking you to continue a story you don't want to continue is probably unfair as well. Either way, my own hopes is you would be inspired to spend perhaps a little time days finishing this up. To do so quickly, would probably require having Oto completely defeated and dead by this point including Orochimaru, which would then leave one with a short epilogue, which even if it was lower quality would still be an ending of sorts...
Actual-Grendel chapter 57 . 10/16/2011
omg this might be the only fic that I will rec that is uncompleted. It was just that good lmao! Do I wish you continued? Of course, but you did end the chapter in a very good way lol. It's amazing to see how long this process was for you, going from high school to college, channeling six years - I don't even know if I could do that! But I congratulate you all the same, and if someone DID take over the fic and you know, let me in the loop! :)
maconi chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
"This fic will eventually be completed, for those who are worried I'll abandon it" your words...LIAR!
maconi chapter 56 . 9/26/2011
Has anyone picked up on this guys story? Id like so see at least somehow how it ends.
T-shirt chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
I wish I could 'like' that last line because it's best thing I've read in my life. Nice.
Slytherin Studios chapter 57 . 9/14/2011
I liked your story, to bad it won't be updated.
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hey. So I don't know if you got my previous message, or if you will get this one, but my sister and I were wondering, since you have abandoned this story, if we could write and post a modified version of this story? Can you either PM me or email me at caseeleecollins aol . com with your response? Thank You!

Sheyrena Wyrsabane
Just A Feather chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Wow, this was awesome! You did great on the fighting, I could really follow along and Naruto getting Sakura out of the way was awesome!
Just A Feather chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Heheh, justice indeed. Wonderful chapter!
Just A Feather chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Ohh the bell test! And lovely writing.
Just A Feather chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
"I just flew in from Water Country. My arms are very tired." OH HAHAHHAHAHHA! That was priceless! WOnderful job!

And the Kyuubi cheering him on! Wonderful!
Just A Feather chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Very smart about the masks. And Yay! Go Hinata!
5,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »