Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Rinnala chapter 56 . 12/6/2013
ok that's it, now I remember what's been bugging me!:) Naruto does NOT have the summoning contract with frogs, damn it, it's TOADS! you've mentioned it waY earlier too, around the chapters where he meets Jiraya
I really liked this story right up until around now; you're killing all the characters; this chapter, in my eyes, seems to be painted WORSE than in the anime, I feel a cloud depression floating to my head like mist rolling in, lighten up a bit and tell us how much of a difference the forwarning did, because all this negativity is killing the story...
But I think you are doing an amazing job writing this and I really hope that the next and last chapter I'm probably ever going to read of this story is more happy and not sad anyfurther
CalicoKitty17 chapter 57 . 11/26/2013
Since you do not seem to mind, I think I will give it my best shot of continuing from this point. I will give you credit for the first 57 chapters and the whole idea, since they are rightfully yours, and I won't bother reposting them on my account just because it'd be too...troublesome. I will probably forget some of the finer points and details you have mentioned throughout the story, but I'll do my best.
random-k chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
wow
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 53 . 8/23/2013
Can'T Help Feel That Naruto Cheated In Teaching Sasuke. DEcent Fanfic If Not WhaT I Was Looking for
fullmetal-meeze chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
Isn't the Shunshin just the Body Flicker? Great story so far, I love time travel fics
Doughboy chapter 57 . 8/18/2013
Good story. Could have used a bit more NaruHina. Although I wished you would have finished it, I hate cliff hangers.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
If you mean their parents, its Chouza, Inoichi and Shikaku
onlytoask chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
This is way too rushed. It's been a single day and you've got everyone all buddy buddy. And on top of that you've got Naruto with a crush on a 12 year old. I get that this is going to be Naruhina, but still, she's 12. Right now he should be completely unattracted to her. He shouldn't start actually being like that for a few more years when she's a little older.
onlytoask chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
This chapter was incredibly unrealistic and thus complete shit.
onlytoask chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I think meeting Konohamaru was actually very important to the storyline in a subtle way. It had no immediate effect on the plot, but it really did matter to the storyline and both Naruto and Konohamaru's character.

And I like that it's going slow. As I said before I'm not sure how much I'm going to like an overpowered Orochimaru and an underpowered or absent everyone else so the longer it goes on like this the better.
onlytoask chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
That really sucks. More than anything I hate it when Naruto acts less powerful then he is. And that includes sealing it away. That's the biggest issue I have with time travel fics. He comes back and for one reason or another acts the part of a genin. And I find that both frustrating and boring.
onlytoask chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I really hope he doesn't pretend to be weak. I really hate it when he pretends to be weak.
onlytoask chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
There's the first point in which I start getting all flustered because of something being incorrect because of how old this is. Itachi is so underpowered and Orochimaru is so overpowered because of how old this is and I'm trying to not let it bother me.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
This seems pretty good. I'm kinda excited for KakashixIruka. I'm not into yoai usually, not because I have anything against gay guys, it just kinda makes me uncomfortable reading it when they get all touchy feely. But since they're not the main characters I'm hoping I'll be able to enjoy the pairing for the pairing without my own un-comfortableness messing with it.
5,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »