Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Oh dear, I hope Naruto is going to be alright...wonderful chapter! :)
Awesome chapter! :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
Oops. But this is an awesome version of the bell test. :)
Awesome chapter! Poor Chouji...
Wonderful chapter!
Lovely chapter! :)
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 19 . 5/30
Oh i just love this story! But i'm pretty sure the Yamanaka clan can't get visions. Their Mind Body Switch Jutsu is just a regular jutsu that their clan specialises in it's not a bloodline limit.
Tailturner chapter 3 . 4/22
Ahh, the Goggles scene is so simple, but so very much a show of Hinata... I love it!

Wish I knew why your account was Suspended though, and if you had a replacement.
guest chapter 57 . 3/11
That was an awesome story.
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 1 . 2/21
My OCD forced me to type this so you would have 5600 reviews.
1 of 1000000 chapter 57 . 11/30/2016
Best of luck in life, thanks for the distraction.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Not a huge fan of these last couple of chapters. Probably because its not following the proper timeline and this enemy win doesn't even exist in the Narutoverse and neither does his abilities.
dark.muktadir chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
You are truly one of the better authors of naruto fanfiction, your plotlines are interesting and gripping, you are also able to portray the characters really well. It's really interesting seeing a naruto fanfic written during pre shippuden and how a time travel fic would turn out given the amount of info we had had. As such the weakest link in your writing ends up in becoming the fcked up power levels most of which due to unavailable information was not your fault. But seriously though how the ABSOLUTE FUCK was a missing rock non CHUUNIN able to give SO much trouble AND end up "killing" the kyuubi like wtf the infinite tsukuyomi has nothing on this guy's Gen jutsu prowess. Also how exactly is the zabuza harder given that naruto apparently has much more Chakra and training while team seven now functions much better togwther, don't bring up the seal cause naruto has no reason keeping it up whilst literally dying.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
5,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »