Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Xoni Newcomer chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Good chapter. I really like Shikamaru.
Bakutiku chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
NejiTenten! NejiTenten! NejiTenten!

I say GaaraTemari incest. Then you can go SasukeSakura! xD
Keltosh chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
You got the Rasengan right. But not the Akatsuki

Nice fic, really. But let me give you one small advice. Do not make too many pairings important. You can add them in the background, but don't make them too important, or they will take too much space from the story..

As for those pairings..

SakuraxLee seems fine. Or SakuraxGaara ..

As for Sasuke.. Maim him. Torture him. Have him die horribly. And then let his body rot in the fields ..
TimeShifter chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
SasuSaku obviously; you had Sasuke, as he was dying, apologize for not returning to Sakura. I liked the last scene; especially the AsumaKurenai bit at the very end; great job! I love this fic; keep it going!
byfuzzerabbit chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
GOOD GOOD GOOD and funny update soon
applesandtea chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
good chapter! the part where sasuke dies in naruto's arms made me cry. i'm serious! poor sasuke and naruto T_T anyway, continue soon!
matrix1000 chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

:p

plz keep writing

its been a long while since there has been a good story

l8rs ;D
Xoni Newcomer chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Not bad. I liked the kyuubi intervention, and having Asuma and Kurenai wanting to be 'unsupervised in an old classroom' was an amusing detail. The dialogue between Naruto and Hinata was nice, but I think it's a bit soon for Hinata to get more guts.

The fight against Itachi was quite plain, IMO. About Sasuke, I can't imagine him killing himself like that, but on the other side it was a very feeling-charged scene that had me reading avidly.

Pairings for Sakura. I love Lee/Sakura. The thick-browed, hard work genius deserves his happiness. If it can't be him, I don't have a sub-favourite for the pink-haired girl.

Pairings for Sasuke. A difficult matter. It heavily depends on what you plan to do with him. If he abandons the Leaf, romance it's gonna be out of the question for him. Anyway, Temari would be a good choice for the Uchiha. She's a very strong ninja whose strengh Sasuke can respect (I think this is a key factor in any romance with Sasuke). She finds him attractive, but keeps a cool head about it, another detail he'd appreciate. And since Shikamaru will be with Ino, that leaves the Sand girl available.

Pairings for Gaara. Well, we already have Naruto/Hinata, Shikamaru/Ino, Lee/Sakura and Sasuke/Temari, therefore the only girl left for Gaara would be Tenten. I've read a couple fanfics about this pairing and they weren't bad. Tenten never witnesses Gaara's worst side, so she doesn't have prejudices against him. And by the time they'd meet he'd already be more controlled. They may work out. If you don't have a better prospect for any of them, you could try this.
Elijah Snow chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Aside the few grammar errors, this chapter managed to reach at least my expectations. Hinata getting angry with Sakura was a nice touch, and a rather prominent indication that things will be going quite differently than in the canon. I just pray the author will not attempt to handle too many pairings at the time, as it will take time, effort, and skill to pull off something like that. But hey, I might be wrong here, wouldn't be the first time. Only time will tell...

Oh, and if the author is reading this, "Itachi" is spelled "Itatchi", "Atasuki" is "Akatsuki". Rasengan was right. Again, I might be wrong here, with my knowledge on the kanji and katakana letters being rather limited, so anyone with sufficient knowledge correct me if I'm wrong here...
bhodi li chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
umm..how about one-sided Sasunaru..hahahaha...and SakuGaar...that should take care of them
Gopu chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Great story
mcrib chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
last part of chapter 4 was nice.
Firedude328 chapter 4 . 12/4/2004

LOL last parts funny!

update soon

good story!
drunkdragon chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
Oh! could you make this fic a nejiten pairing, also?
5,598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 373 .. Last Next »