Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
TimeShifter chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
YAY! I liked this chapter! Naruto getting along with his teammates, an almost harmless prank, and plenty of NaruHina! Great job; keep it up!
Kirek chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Great job on this fic. I first thought it was gonna be a super-overpowered Naruto is gonna quick asses quickly and fix everything, but you're taking your time splendidly. And I was afraid this was gonna be Sasu/Naru. No offence, but I loathe Yaoi

Hopefully you'll update again soon (yeah I know, lots of people ask for that, but meh)
Eadha Ohn chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Wah! Please update ASAP!
LilHaruko chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
omg naruto is gonna get huge reprocussions for knowign everything... XD

i'd love to see what it would be like though if Hinata and Naruto started out early together. i wonder how you'll deal with the family situation that Hinata has.

if you ever decide to use hinata';s father in this story then theres a few tips for yees below XD

i seriously love this story. the fact that he could go back to change stuff is incredible. though i wonder just how much of the story will change. all of the bad guys will no longer be bad guys because the main character is all kick ass and knows how to fight better than kakashi-sensei... unless... naruto is younger now... you could place chakra limitations on him... cuz he has the mind of adult naruto and the body of young naruto...

OMG! what happens if. ..if... adult naruto mind...wants to..to...do ADULT things..with..with kid Hinata... . O.O omg...

sorry just thought i would say that... who knows... mebbie you could use that for a chapter later on... if ya do theres gonna be a whole lotta main character angst going on...

tips for writing characters-

hinata

shes mostly reserved and considers everyone to be better than her. in her eyes an ant could kick her ass. though shes shy and seperates herself from everyone she still cares about people. everyone else in fact.

hisaishi

he seems mean almost abusive towards hinata, but thats not always true. he has an incredible sense of honor and upholding the family. the biggest fact that is apparent is that the hyuuga family is the strongest, and he knows it. arrogant man. he does see hinata as a failure slighty. if she ever showed a backbone of any kind then he would begin to back off his evil ways. (sorry if that didnt make any sense)
Elijah Snow chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Oh boy, I do hope Naruto knows what he's doing...teaching Sasuke and Sakura some new jutsus might seem all nice and dandy, but sooner or later that's bound to raise some questions, most likely from Kakashi.

Yet another great chapter from Foxie-sama! Let us hope the next one will come as fast as this one did!
Xoni Newcomer chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Good chapter. I really like Shikamaru.
Bakutiku chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
NejiTenten! NejiTenten! NejiTenten!

I say GaaraTemari incest. Then you can go SasukeSakura! xD
Keltosh chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
You got the Rasengan right. But not the Akatsuki

Nice fic, really. But let me give you one small advice. Do not make too many pairings important. You can add them in the background, but don't make them too important, or they will take too much space from the story..

As for those pairings..

SakuraxLee seems fine. Or SakuraxGaara ..

As for Sasuke.. Maim him. Torture him. Have him die horribly. And then let his body rot in the fields ..
TimeShifter chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
SasuSaku obviously; you had Sasuke, as he was dying, apologize for not returning to Sakura. I liked the last scene; especially the AsumaKurenai bit at the very end; great job! I love this fic; keep it going!
byfuzzerabbit chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
GOOD GOOD GOOD and funny update soon
applesandtea chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
good chapter! the part where sasuke dies in naruto's arms made me cry. i'm serious! poor sasuke and naruto T_T anyway, continue soon!
matrix1000 chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

:p

plz keep writing

its been a long while since there has been a good story

l8rs ;D
Xoni Newcomer chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Not bad. I liked the kyuubi intervention, and having Asuma and Kurenai wanting to be 'unsupervised in an old classroom' was an amusing detail. The dialogue between Naruto and Hinata was nice, but I think it's a bit soon for Hinata to get more guts.

The fight against Itachi was quite plain, IMO. About Sasuke, I can't imagine him killing himself like that, but on the other side it was a very feeling-charged scene that had me reading avidly.

Pairings for Sakura. I love Lee/Sakura. The thick-browed, hard work genius deserves his happiness. If it can't be him, I don't have a sub-favourite for the pink-haired girl.

Pairings for Sasuke. A difficult matter. It heavily depends on what you plan to do with him. If he abandons the Leaf, romance it's gonna be out of the question for him. Anyway, Temari would be a good choice for the Uchiha. She's a very strong ninja whose strengh Sasuke can respect (I think this is a key factor in any romance with Sasuke). She finds him attractive, but keeps a cool head about it, another detail he'd appreciate. And since Shikamaru will be with Ino, that leaves the Sand girl available.

Pairings for Gaara. Well, we already have Naruto/Hinata, Shikamaru/Ino, Lee/Sakura and Sasuke/Temari, therefore the only girl left for Gaara would be Tenten. I've read a couple fanfics about this pairing and they weren't bad. Tenten never witnesses Gaara's worst side, so she doesn't have prejudices against him. And by the time they'd meet he'd already be more controlled. They may work out. If you don't have a better prospect for any of them, you could try this.
Elijah Snow chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Aside the few grammar errors, this chapter managed to reach at least my expectations. Hinata getting angry with Sakura was a nice touch, and a rather prominent indication that things will be going quite differently than in the canon. I just pray the author will not attempt to handle too many pairings at the time, as it will take time, effort, and skill to pull off something like that. But hey, I might be wrong here, wouldn't be the first time. Only time will tell...

Oh, and if the author is reading this, "Itachi" is spelled "Itatchi", "Atasuki" is "Akatsuki". Rasengan was right. Again, I might be wrong here, with my knowledge on the kanji and katakana letters being rather limited, so anyone with sufficient knowledge correct me if I'm wrong here...
bhodi li chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
umm..how about one-sided Sasunaru..hahahaha...and SakuGaar...that should take care of them
5,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 373 .. Last Next »