Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
KurokuKaze chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Wow, this story is really great. I was almost dreading reading chapter 3 as there was the possibility of Yaoi, which personally I can't quite stomach all that much. I'm sure it's great and enjoyable for some people, but I tend to go more for the het pairings. This story is coming out amazing though, to the point where I'll even read through the KakaIru parts for it, and considering that I'm kinda anti-yaoi, that's really saying something. Keep up the good work, I hope to see updates soon .
keira chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
im a real avid yaoi fan so its takes me a lot of effort not to cringe when i say this but i think your job on stitching naruto and hinata is really cute. normally i have a tendancy to stop reading the story when it gets to pairings between my favorite character and a girl but i like how youve started those two on their road. hope to read more soon!
Elijah Snow chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
So, Naruto got thrown all the way back into the begining, eh? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, I was expecting something like this. But I am slightly concerned about how the author will deal with the plot from here on. How much of the original will be replayed with changed scenes, or will the author create a whole bunch of new ones? Oh well, that will remain to be seen, I guess. Let's just hope we won't need to wait for the next chapter for long.
Xoni Newcomer chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
The first half was quite funny, and the second one, with Hinata, very emotive. Nice detail with the googles. Will Naruto ever deduce the sender?
drunkdragon chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Yes! this is good! I don't like Yaoi, but i'll just skip those parts!

Good Job!
bhodi li chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
please continue as best you can. i will dutifully await your next update. I hope Naruto gets some action scenes soon. )
Crimson Skies chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Very nice. Update soon! _
someone chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
YYAY! I am loving this plot! and your updates! please update this soon i can't wait to find out what happens next! please please please update soon!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
i just LOVE the naru/hina paring. theyre so adorable togeather*SLAP* sorry bout that, had a little to much sugar. any way awsome chapters so far. i cant wait to see how naruto trys to interact w/ everyone here...will there bee saku/sasu bashing (at least some sasuke bashing, he deserves it)
panuru4u chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Don't read many back in time stories...but this is one is entertaining, and very well done and explained. Good start as well
VentMonster chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
lol good chapter

update soon
Destiny1029 chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Snapped i was hoping for a saku/naru o well great job maybe a neji/saku *wink wink nudge nudge* hehe GREAT JOB!
Firedude328 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Also does that mean that Naruto is uber strong now? I mean you said before he was an Anbu and instead of losing chakra, he doubled it.
Firedude328 chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
good job, im not a fan of Yaoi, but I am an avid fan of NaruXHina so I will read it unless something really bad happens
Kitsune ninja chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Its an interesting story and ZI like your writing style. Please update quickly!
5,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 .. Last Next »