Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
panuru4u chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Love the explainations of the sealing, and the methods. As always, a very interesting chapter, and things are laready beginning to change in the naruto storyline. Goody.
FightingDestiny chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
this is great
Chineseboy13 chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Pretty good. Looking more for it to come.
stoictimer chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
very interesting...i can't wait to see all that you have planed out for the future. :) please update soon.
Elijah Snow chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Glad to see yet another chapter of this wonderful story!

I liked the way the beginning was dedicated to Neji and to his way of thinking, like the way the previous chapter did with Hinata. Yes, I know there wasn't anything about his personality any of us, who have seen and/or read Naruto, didn't already know, but it still did add a little bit of depth to his character. The scene with Hiashi telling Neji to be alert was a nice touch too, but nothing compared to the one with Sarutobi and Naruto. It left the readers with the question whether or not Naruto's little riddle will actually change the future, making it so that Sarutobi wouldn't actually die at the hands of Orochimaru. Personally, if he does survive, I believe he will step down for Stunade to take his place.

So, in the next chapter we'll be seeing how Naruto and the rest of the crew on team seven will fare with Kakashi's test? I can hardly wait to see how the 'new' and improved Naruto will deal with it, or how will Kakashi deal with him. And will Naruto rise and take the role of the 'big brother' for both Sakura and Sasuke? With him being practically the second oldest member of the team, at least mentally, it would only be natural on my opinion...

Anyways…a great chapter, I hope to be seeing more of this in the future...
TimeShifter chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait to see how the test goes!
hattuteline chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
I always like a Naruto time travel fic with more original parts than canon repeats in it, and this start is definitely very promising. I guess the romance/non-romance ratio is about correct too - Naruto seems like a sensitive romantic in comparison to his old self just from his altered way of thinking towards Hinata. Not including Naruto, they are still 12 years old, so yeah.

About sealing the chakra- Tsunade used that Genesis Rebirth jutsu that she sealed chakra into over a long time. Naruto didn't remember this option? Maybe sealing the chakra of the King of Demons volume into something like that wouldn't work very well, true that...

This is a very good fic so far, me likes muchos.
the DragonBard chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Good chapter.

Are Naruto and Kyuubi going to do anything to try and adapt to their higher chakra levels, so they can be used, not simply sealed away?
Xoni Newcomer chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Very good chapter. I liked the seal theories you made up. They sounded convincing.
TimeReaper chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Update soon! P
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
I just hope Naruto remebers that he ended up tied to a log the first time he took this test and convinces his team mates to work as a team so they all pass. I love Naruto's hint to the third, maybe Jiraiya will show up a little earlier than he originally did?
Little Fox Kit chapter 6 . 12/17/2004
...ill be waiting for next cahppie this was really good
Little Fox Kit chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
i just HAD to review one of your comments. rofl. I. LOVE. the opart of 'stay out of my bubble' roflmao. i dont know why but its just so...so...perfect. lol
electronicgamer3 chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
nice...now thats love...any way good job
insanechildfanfic chapter 6 . 12/16/2004