Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 31 . 3/30/2014
And So... you ended up making quite a nice almost-ending to the wave arc. I liked it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
Have you read Rurouni Kenshin? Its influence is all over this chapter.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
Wow! So Naruto's a mixed breed. Didn't see that coming.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
What exactly does anti-Naruto look like?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
AW! Hinata is already adorable, and thanks for the flashback.
SaucyHandles chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
I'm not sure but I think you managed to make naruto even more pathetic than in canon .-.
ImpsDream chapter 57 . 2/2/2014
This was pretty brilliant. It's sad that you're not continuing, it looks like you could have nearly ended it soon anyway in a few chapters but oh well. Really though, good job and I definitely enjoy your take on an older Naruto not being too different, I completely agree with you on it :)
Rinnala chapter 56 . 12/6/2013
ok that's it, now I remember what's been bugging me!:) Naruto does NOT have the summoning contract with frogs, damn it, it's TOADS! you've mentioned it waY earlier too, around the chapters where he meets Jiraya
I really liked this story right up until around now; you're killing all the characters; this chapter, in my eyes, seems to be painted WORSE than in the anime, I feel a cloud depression floating to my head like mist rolling in, lighten up a bit and tell us how much of a difference the forwarning did, because all this negativity is killing the story...
But I think you are doing an amazing job writing this and I really hope that the next and last chapter I'm probably ever going to read of this story is more happy and not sad anyfurther
CalicoKitty17 chapter 57 . 11/26/2013
Since you do not seem to mind, I think I will give it my best shot of continuing from this point. I will give you credit for the first 57 chapters and the whole idea, since they are rightfully yours, and I won't bother reposting them on my account just because it'd be too...troublesome. I will probably forget some of the finer points and details you have mentioned throughout the story, but I'll do my best.
random-k chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
wow
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 53 . 8/23/2013
Can'T Help Feel That Naruto Cheated In Teaching Sasuke. DEcent Fanfic If Not WhaT I Was Looking for
fullmetal-meeze chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
Isn't the Shunshin just the Body Flicker? Great story so far, I love time travel fics
Doughboy chapter 57 . 8/18/2013
Good story. Could have used a bit more NaruHina. Although I wished you would have finished it, I hate cliff hangers.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 21 . 8/18/2013