Reviews for For the Love of my Friends
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
contin it faget red mr grimjaw to
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Oooooh man...I can tell this will be an amazing journey...that sadly has no end. When I'm reading this I will be so thrilled. But when I get to the end...I'll probably regret it. Oh well...fuck it.
kffs chapter 57 . 7/7/2013
It's obvious you put a metric crap-ton of time and effort into this, and it shows. Great job, and it was a fun read.
Best of luck with whatever it is you're up to.
Godogma chapter 36 . 7/2/2013
The shunshin is the short range teleportation jutsu that all the jonin and chunin seem to use in Naruto.

The Fourth Hokage (aka Naruto's dad aka Namikaze Minato) has a signature technique called the Hiraishin... which is also a teleportation jutsu, except it seems to be more for bouncing between special sealed kunai to slay everything in the area.

That really needs fixing.
RykOakwine chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
To the pile of reviewers who popped in four years after this chapter was written (chapter nine, written 2005), you might want to make note that in 2005 the Fourth's signature jutsu wasn't named for the fans yet, and the jutsu "sunshin" had just been revealed as some kind of teleporting jutsu. So the author went with that as the 'yellow flash' jutsu name.

Since the author wasn't clever enough to do four years into the future and learn the details about the shunshin and the haraishin like you smart guys.
Uraharaisgod chapter 57 . 6/12/2013
Such a shame, this was an awesome story. If you ever return to this site, even for just a moment, can I suggest you remove one of the earlier summaries? In one of them you put that there would be a Kaka/Iru relationship, now when I first came across this story, I stopped reading there because, despite liking your storywriting, I did not want to read Yaoi.

A year later, and severe boredom and lack of any other good stories, I finnally came back and decided I would just skip the Yaoi parts if possible because I remembered i really liked the premise of this story...only to discover literally two chapters on from where I abandoned it that you amended it so there was NO Yaoi relationships.

It would be a good idea to remove your first summary warning for Yaoi, as I have no doubt MANY people have done the same thing as I initially did, and this is an amazing story that is well worth reading (even if abandoned *cries*)
SonOfNenji chapter 41 . 6/9/2013
There's a continuity problem with Gaara's seal being on his shoulder since you've already wrote a paragraph with Hinata observing the movement of his chakra from his belly before the start of her match with Temari.
Arafell chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
Kabuto's last scene was a masterpiece, I must say. Super effective writing there.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
There is a minor plot-hole with Naruto's jutso.

You said his chakra doubled due to time-travel. That would ruin his control though, wouldn't it?

If before he had to push a raging river through a bendy straw...now he has to do it to an ocean in the middle of a raging maelstrom.
GokaMekyaku chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
I know the question has probably been answered already but choujis dad is chouza shikamarus is shikaku and inos is inoichi good story by the way
random-k chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
beautiful. why did you stop
K chapter 57 . 2/24/2013
Damn it what a cliffie! And you just leave us hangin! It was your story Damnit! Your story, your portrayal, your wonderfly built world, beautiful story. No one can replicate that! And you just dropped it! Dropped a masterpiece of a work! It doesn't matter if you like the new stuff, but rember what it once meant to you! To you Narouto was once something worth reading! Mabye it's quality has gone down , but cannon isn't a rule of thumb. You have something special here and to just drop it is insluting. Sort of like sink to the bottom with you by catilina. Another amazing story that hasn't been updated in years. Why are good story's dropped. You probably don't even bother with fan fiction anymore, let alone reviews of anonymous people, so I'm not shure why I'm bothering. In the end it's just disappointing to see all the dreams and plans for prequels and sequels , plot twists, sidestories, and hopes, dreams, and plans you had for the story just die on you one day. It realy sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Are you a girl?
K chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
Saskue has taken up therapy jutsu
K chapter 18 . 2/22/2013