Reviews for Seto and the Sly Fox
Lady Foxface chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
"Kitsune" is just a term for "fox". If you wanted her name to reflect that she is a "tricky", or as you say, "sly" fox, the term "Nogitsune" would probably be more appropriate.
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
I've decided to go back and review because I want you to continue please!
actress19 chapter 10 . 3/18/2005
cool very interesting please write the sequel. and read my story the wrath of the vicious reptile
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
I'm suspicious...What is her dad up too?..Oh, well...I'll find out. Please continue as soon as possible!
Kai and the Phoenix chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
u...u...u no fair! leave me in suspence again. oh, well, make a sequel, but finish this first. love it so far, just don,t mess it up, Later Days.

yamiseto'sgrl chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
please make a sequel!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
I'm sorry foe not getting to read the last chapter and this chapter sooner...I was hoping to review them both. Oh, well...I loved it!

I can't wait for more. I have to find out what the name of that song is. It was rather different and looks like a good one. Well, until your next chapter!

Kai and the Phoenix chapter 9 . 12/12/2004
i love this story, its really good. u keep me in suspence, what is going to happen? is he really going to take her on his back? update soon
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 7 . 12/9/2004
I'm feeling a bit sorry for Yolie...I mean Kitsune. I wonder what Kaiba is up to...Please continue so my curiousity will calm down!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
I absolutley can't wait for the next chapter! It's totally wonderful! Please update soon!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
Oh,how I wished I could have read this story earlier! I love it! Please continue soon!
Queen of Eden chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
i like ur story. Kitsune is really cool. keep it up!