Reviews for He did it for me
misschris192 chapter 4 . 1/23
OMG future chris! Heehee
H.A chapter 42 . 6/29/2013
Good job, interesting plot
lily forever chapter 42 . 5/15/2012
Pure awesomeness. I though "all the people" was great ? Ah! That was before reading this absolutely STUNNING story. You're brillant. These Chris, that Wyatt, ... BRILLANT. Everything is just perfect and I love it so much !

Honestly, I don't have smart words to say. I'm purely fangirling over this right now. Anyway. One word for you : perfection.

Lil's

PS : And only because he didn't like his job. Haha. I still can't believe that this whole big evil plan was because he DIDN'T LIKE HIS JOB. Put things into perspective I guess. Did I mention already that I love this story ?
myriad-souls chapter 42 . 4/10/2011
This is simply amazing! :) Thank you.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 42 . 2/15/2011
That was a wonderful story with a great ending!
sb chapter 42 . 1/24/2011
That was one hell of a story. I am quite impressed with the way you were able to keep it all straight. Thanks for sharing.
Crystalzap chapter 42 . 12/24/2010
this is one awesome story! I don't think that angel of death was that mad at Piper but I guess every story needs a bad guy. :P

but I don't think Chris would let it end like that, being well HIM I bet he would try to get some of his memories back being curious and not really trusting what some guy says after he and his brother fall through a portal, he'd want to confirm it. just a thought maybe be a sequel?
Crystalzap chapter 41 . 12/24/2010
lol Gideon tricked into foiling his own plan lol XD
hpenchantress chapter 42 . 4/2/2010
Oh wow! What an amazing story! Sure, it was incredibly confusing at times, but mostly, simply FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT!
That70sshowlova chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
"Dead. Yeah. Yeah that pretty much sums it up."

!
TaraHalliwell chapter 42 . 1/25/2010
Wow, this story was simply amazing. I have never read such an original story line before. I swear I kept having to stop myself from going forwards a couple chapters to find out why Julius had wanted them dead. The reason turned out to be very anti-climatic and I loved every second of it! The idea of the two Chris's interacting was very funny to read and I'm glad that Chris (from the... second time line where Wyatt was evil) was able to finally know the good Wyatt before going back and forgetting stuff. This really was a wonderful story :)
anonymous reviewer lol chapter 42 . 4/13/2009
heyy!

i love this story!

it is A-mazing !

time travel gives me a headache lol

i luv it tho!
Saffygirl chapter 42 . 2/10/2009
Wow, that was an awesome story!
goldenspringtime chapter 42 . 2/4/2009
Awesome I read it a very short amount of time it kept me on the edge of seat . I honestly loved the only part I didn't like was when it was over.
frznlights chapter 42 . 7/1/2008
That was amazing! Did you have the whole plotline figured out before you wrote this?