Reviews for He did it for me
Corianna15 chapter 15 . 9/4
Did Chris and all the other dead Hallowell women not see how Leo reacted after Chris died...this is good story except that it is so off character when it comes to that discussion about the relationship between Chris and his family, after they found out who he was...
Corianna15 chapter 14 . 9/4
I think future Chris is behaving way too childishly...he wasn't that immature or ignorant by the end of season 6.
Corianna15 chapter 5 . 9/4
I like Shiela's role in this fic. I've never really given her character much thought...but I like this.
Dark-Rina chapter 42 . 8/15
Me encanto la historia.
Muchas gracias.
lovemya2000 chapter 25 . 2/25
lovemya2000 chapter 21 . 2/25
Yay Halliwells Kicking Butt
gabyhyatt chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
i love your fic. It's very original
misschris192 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
OMG future chris! Heehee
H.A chapter 42 . 6/29/2013
Good job, interesting plot
lily forever chapter 42 . 5/15/2012
Pure awesomeness. I though "all the people" was great ? Ah! That was before reading this absolutely STUNNING story. You're brillant. These Chris, that Wyatt, ... BRILLANT. Everything is just perfect and I love it so much !

Honestly, I don't have smart words to say. I'm purely fangirling over this right now. Anyway. One word for you : perfection.

PS : And only because he didn't like his job. Haha. I still can't believe that this whole big evil plan was because he DIDN'T LIKE HIS JOB. Put things into perspective I guess. Did I mention already that I love this story ?
myriad-souls chapter 42 . 4/10/2011
This is simply amazing! :) Thank you.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 42 . 2/15/2011
That was a wonderful story with a great ending!
sb chapter 42 . 1/24/2011
That was one hell of a story. I am quite impressed with the way you were able to keep it all straight. Thanks for sharing.
Crystalzap chapter 42 . 12/24/2010
this is one awesome story! I don't think that angel of death was that mad at Piper but I guess every story needs a bad guy. :P

but I don't think Chris would let it end like that, being well HIM I bet he would try to get some of his memories back being curious and not really trusting what some guy says after he and his brother fall through a portal, he'd want to confirm it. just a thought maybe be a sequel?
Crystalzap chapter 41 . 12/24/2010