Reviews for Paradise Lost
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Nooooooooooooooooo Seres can suck my ass wtf she is not stronger than my baby maybe in her dreams tf
zolmana chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
I love your fic, hope you complete it one day :)
superbatgirl123 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
REALLY! you use 2 chapters to answer reviews and not the fucking story

sorry ranting cuz i am pissed
i really like this story though
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
awesome story must know what happens next please update soon
LADYBADKITTY chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Omg I loved it up until u put all those comments.
I'm not really interested in comments. I just want to know what happens next!
K0125 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
hi can u get on with the story plz i wanna know what happens! plz with icecream, sugar and alucard on top
flee27 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
aww no more story but it was awsome :(
seara rain chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
So you are finally starting the fic back up after a "little" cliffhanger, hope it gets better. ;)
roguestudent chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Sorry for not logging in. I'll do it next time. Promise. Anyway on to the review. To start off with, I love your fic! It's awsome. The dynamics between alicard and seres is funny and angry at the same time. Integral is a sellfish greedy bitch like always. And u killed pip! Wonderful I love. Now for the part u might not want to hear but it is part of a proper review. Mainly the only thing I have to complain about is the last two chapters had nothing to do with the story but rather Ur complaints about the reviews. I know it sucks to get a bad review but, just put them aside. If u want to reply to them fine but updating your story just to do that gave me and everyone else false hope for the next chapter of the story when it clearly was not. I love this story and can't wait for what u have planned for integra.! I hope u update soon. Your fan, roguestudent.
Legal Humor chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Eagerly awaiting chapter 8 dear. And don't mind the ones who may be making rude comments but also realize that critique and being just plain rude are totally two different things. If there may be advice people under the "Haters going to hate" list might be giving you then perhaps you should take it more to heart and win the "Haters" over. Well anyways, I'm so far interested in this so can't wait for an update. tyt

Pancoon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
WOW I LOVE IT :):):) It's taken me years of searching and remembering to revisit this story and I'm extremely happy that I found this fic again and I can't wait to read your revisions! I was just trying to track down all the old hellsing fics I loved on here and wishing that some authors would revisit their stories once they got better...:D:D:D:
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I do hope you keep it going :) I really like it
Sangurian chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really don't want to double post, but I actually looked for the reviews by the supposed 'flamers', and let me give you an example of what critique is, and what flaming is:

Critique: I don't like your story because ... is implausible etc. etc..

Flame: I HATE UR FUCKING STORY, IT'S SHIT AND U SUCK!

Notice the difference?
Sangurian chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
I think you need to grow a tougher skin. Why do you let yourself get influenced by stuff other people say? Just ignore it and do your thing. This whole 'I'm gonna make a list of all my haters, lovers, and in-betweeners because it amuses me so much and does not hurt my feelings one bit' makes you seem really immature. Also, your comment about 'having a brain' could be imbibed as offending to some.

What I think about your story: In my opinion it's of mediocre quality, and it bored me. The characters are ooc, and you're rushing through the plot; there is no slow, smooth progress in your storyline that creates suspense. The plot in itself is not that bad, but is poorly executed. A tip I want to give you as well: All those replies to reviews destroy the page layout; if you want to thank your supporters, do it via private message. You want people to take your story seriously, and this kind of stuff totally destroy your chances.

This is the truth, and don't take it too personal; instead, think about what I said, and why I might have said it. I know that negative critiques always hurt, but try to get past that. Ever heard of Blaise Pascal? He has some, in my opinion, very valid theories about the human mind in relation to truth, check it out sometime.

-Sangurian
December 05th chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I really like this fic! Your expression and attention to detail is quite fascinating!1 How did you get this talent? Because I would like to know lool KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ! Great plotline also !