Reviews for How It Ends
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
For such a short piece I found it very insightful, but still beautiful. Great work.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
you kinda have a thing for "angsty harry gets killed" dont you? they are good stories but i wouldnt mind something a bit...lighter...
anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
A great take on the the end of the war and the meaning of the prophecy; definitely how the series should end, though I doubt it will.
Canon Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow. So sad but still like I said on your other story. It's so deep and powerful.
EowynSaule chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Beautiful, that's all I can say about it. :)
No account chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This is how it ends, huh? Wow. Thats good. Nice one, again. You have, once again, made your mark on my sanity.
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Huh? I don't get it. Harry's and Voldemort's bodies are left intact, although both still die?

Another IQ test I've failed.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
An interesting twist on JKR's prophacy, succinct and sweet, a miniture masterpiece.
Isafold chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow. I was listening to Ronan Hardiman's 'Victory' (Lord of the Dance) while reading this, and I don't think I've ever felt this euphoric just sitting in front of my computer.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
wow, you are just...GREAT! keep it up..
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Good story. Almost seemed like a drabble but since you didn't say it was one I assume it's not. I have actually never read a fic that takes place at the end of the war that I liked. This is the first so I'm adding it to my favourites.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
: )
Larna Mandrea chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Eight sentences? Why the bloody hell-rather, how the bloody hell-do I get so caught up in eight sentences?

You are the only fanfic author that can pull off an eight-sentence piece; most longer fics do little to take my breath away, and you manage to do the job in eight bloody sentences.

That said, I won't complain about longer stuff, either. ;)
kikyohater404 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
That was... written.I liked it alot.