Reviews for Dragon Herald
NabikiB chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Please tell me you've saddled Firesong with him. Part of Draco's problem is pure EGO. Only Firesong and The Doctor can match Malfoy Ego. And the The Doctor ain't in this fic.
Kaseytrue chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Dear Mystica

Your story is excellent my only issue with it is that you havn't updated it in so long.

Please please please update...

Sincerely

KaseyTrue
purrfus chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
No shields at all. Evil, evil Mystica.
purrfus chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
The character voices are so good.
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
This chapter is so aptly titled.

Some really great speeches here.
purrfus chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Great chapter. Love the way Draco can hear all of the Companions. And his horror at being drafted by the white hats!
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is the first HP/Valdemar cross I seen where Harry was the main character. Interesting choice and nicely written.
Xx.PuppetOnStrings.xX chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Please update!
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Bloody brilliant.
Chkasael chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
I love how true this is to both worlds. I can't wait for more!
the music lady chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
i am saddened to reach the end of this.

but still, it was an awesome ride!
the music lady chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
gah! i love this!

the comment about the speech being different was a nice little touch.
the music lady chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
o... angsty! :D

also very valid arguments. i hate it when suddenly Draco's reformed and oh so guilty and tortured, because he just wasn't listening before and obviously all he needed to solve all his problems was a lecture from a suitable source. this is much more believable.
the music lady chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
i usually don't review after every chapter, but i get the feeling i will with this one. i was looking at the dates, and it looks like you won't finish this one, but i will valiantly hold hope for a rekindling of interest!

anyway, again with the awesomeness in characterization. Also, very good proofreading has been done here (or you could just be perfect). I haven't been thrown out of the story by an "alloud" instead of "allowed" or defiantly instead of definitely yet! It's surprising considering the number of fics on this site how few can really be read without hitting potholes of bad grammar, spelling, or just stupid mistakes. this stuff makes me happy... and hypocritical seeing as how i only capitalize if i feel like it.
the music lady chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i got this far into your story, and i had to stop and say "Wow" to myself. this is the best crossover i have ever read, ever!

granted, it may be a bit premature to go off spouting stuff like that, but it's a safe bet that in the first chapter, at least, you have the makings of an inventive and basically awesome work here. I don't think i've ever run across this particular twist on a valdemar cross (they're not that popular to begin with) but your characterization of both Draco and his Companion, as well as their reactions to each other, are simply awesome 'possum.

if you haven't caught it yet, i like this story. :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »