Reviews for Three Parts of a Whole
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I'm not a fan of HHr HR or RHr ships, but this one showing the trio was just so sweet! :) I love all your fics (HP ones) and do continue to write lovely ones!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hermione's pov is beautiful.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love the Golden Trio. I love this cute but short fic. Thanks for writing it! Good luck on getting nominated as well.
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Dear opalish,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Spring-Summer 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll dot livejournal dot com):

CATEGORY: BEST LEGACY STORY for "Three Parts of a Whole"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll dot livejournal dot com / 16826 dot html.

The nominations period is now over (it closed April 28th).

The voting period will commence on May 1, 2013 and close on June 30, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics). Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. Read the rules here, if you'd like to participate in the voting: hpfanficfanpoll dot livejournal dot com / 1530 dot html.

We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before July 10, 2013. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awww! That is the most romantic threesome ever.
RayDreamsInColor chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I can't stand Harry/Hermione or Harry/Ron, yet for some reason I love Harry/Ron/Hermione...strange. Great story though.
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw. Too cute for words.
This or That chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Tantalizing wrong.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
haha the inexcusable! not sure if that was meant to be funny but i think it is.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I like this! I wish there were more H/Hr/R fics, I really do!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this was good. i don't usually read things like this but i'm starting in on this three pair thing. your's is the first.